10th September 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

How to write B.Ed entrance exam from Delhi University

hello.....I did my graduation and i want to write the b.ed entrance exam from delhi university.
When is the exam of this 2013 year,what is the exam syllabus and fee structureof the entrane exam.Please reply in my gmail [email protected]

17th March 2013, 05:10 PM
sheetal3

Default Re: How to write B.Ed entrance exam from Delhi University

du k b,ed entrance exam ki last date kya hai?kya b.ed k liye koi age limit hoti hai?
17th March 2013, 05:33 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

In order to write the B.Ed entrance exam for Delhi University you need to fill the form available in the official website of the university to apply for the exam.

After applying you will be getting a call letter for the written examination and giving the best in the entrance exam you can get a seat for B.Ed course in the university.

Thank you,

All the best.
17th March 2013, 07:42 PM
27kavitag

dear friend
In order to write the B.Ed entrance exam for Delhi University you need to fill the form available in the official website of the university to apply for the exam.

After applying you will be getting a call letter for the written examination and giving the best in the entrance exam you can get a seat for B.Ed course in the university.

Thank you,

All the best.

THANKS
21st March 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in B.A(vocational) so am i eligible to give indraprastha university's B.Ed examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?