25th March 2022, 10:25 PM
SANTHOSHRBM

Is I am eligible to write TNPSC exams? Is it possible to attend TNPSC?

I have studied Tamil up to standard X, I have studied French in Standard XI and XII, Is I am eligible to write TNPSC exams? Is it possible to attend TNPSC

16th March 2023, 03:55 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Is I am eligible to write TNPSC exams? Is it possible to attend TNPSC?

Yes, you are eligible to write TNPSC exams. Fluency in Tamil is a mandatory requirement for most of the exams conducted by TNPSC, and as you have studied Tamil up to standard X, you meet that requirement. However, you may have to check the eligibility criteria for specific TNPSC exams as they may have different language requirements.

Additionally, your knowledge of French may not be relevant for most TNPSC exams, as the exams are usually conducted in Tamil or English. However, it may be useful if you are applying for a job that requires knowledge of the French language.

To attend TNPSC exams, you need to first check the eligibility criteria for the specific exam you wish to apply for, such as educational qualifications, age limit, and other requirements. You can then apply for the exam online or by post, and pay the exam fee. Once your application is accepted, you will be informed about the date, time, and venue of the exam.
4th July 2023, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is I am eligible to write TNPSC exams? Is it possible to attend TNPSC?

Can I write bank exams if I am a french language stude t
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?