2nd March 2010, 05:05 PM
mathew1

I did not know that i had to send the documents via mail after applying online for aieee

I have applied online for aieee 2010 but i did not know that i had to send the documents via mail. now my status is application not received plzzz help me its very urgent

3rd March 2010, 12:07 PM
THAMMA RAJA SEKHAR REDDY

Default Re: I did not know that i had to send the documents via mail after applying online for aieee

Dear friend

now we have facility to send the Documents via mail IF U much dought full send the copy via Quick post to.

contact them Through the mail for daily report of U to remained them
3rd March 2010, 03:52 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I did not know that i had to send the documents via mail after applying online for aieee

for this problem you have to immediately contact to aieee administrator, they will help you better. so urgent contact him or visit aieee officil website.
6th March 2010, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

i have been there as well..they are not ready to talk at all...they say that either you have to bring the receipt that you have previously send or just get lost...
15th May 2010, 05:12 PM
herpreet singh

Location: herpreet singh s/o sr. kuljeet singh 215/371 harjeet bhawan bhashirat ganj lucknow -226004

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathew1 View Post
I have applied online for aieee 2010 but i did not know that i had to send the documents via mail. now my status is application not received plzzz help me its very urgent
hi iwanna tellu taht ur registration no is providede 2 u u can go to there websites ok go to registrationno u willgot the form ok or u can call the aieee unit for it ok it will helpsu ok bye
17th May 2010, 12:17 AM
BALWINDER SINGH

you have applied the form online and now take out the print of it and then send it along with all your documents to the aieee authority...............
18th May 2010, 12:59 AM
BALWINDER SINGH

Dear friend
you have filled the application form and now take out the print of it and then send the print along with all your required documents..........
20th May 2010, 11:18 PM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend you can see your application form status by your application form no. which you can see the xerox of print out of your application form.
kindly visit www.aieee.ac.in with your application from no.
good luck.
26th March 2011, 09:01 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to me-
You can see your application form status by your application form no. which you can see the xerox of print out of your application form.
kindly visit www.aieee.ac.in with your application from no.
Thanks.
All the best.
21st December 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

where submit eee draft form?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?