16th March 2018, 07:24 PM
dhs786

I have completed MBA in IT specialization in 2016. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam?

I have completed MBA in IT specialization in 2016. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam?
Please tell me how can I apply for ugc net ?
and with which one subject?
please tell me ASAP any one of you.
thank you.

19th March 2018, 09:12 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have completed MBA in IT specialization in 2016. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam?

Yes you are eligible to apply for UGC NET exam. As you have completed Post Graduation i.e MBA in IT. That is why you are eligible to write UGC NET entrance exam.
You can apply for IT stream for UGC NET entrance test.
You can apply online. Exam of UGC NET is conducted twice in a year.
21st March 2018, 01:52 PM
amish25
Junior Member+

Default Re: I have completed MBA in IT specialization in 2016. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhs786 View Post
Please tell me how can I apply for ugc net ?
and with which one subject?
please tell me ASAP any one of you.
thank you.
Hello,
yes, you can apply for the UGC NET Examination.
UGC NET Exam is conducted by CBSE on the behalf of UGC for the determination of the candidates for the Junior research fellowship and the lectureship in the universities or colleges.
You can apply for the UGC NET through its official website before the last date. the NET Exam is conducted for 84 subjects and you need to choose the related subject of your post graduation.
The UGC NET Application forms are open from 6 march to 6 April. and the exam is scheduled on 8 March.
You need to check the complete details on official website and apply for the exam asap.
All the best for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?