10th June 2018, 02:30 PM
Rajbhar swapan

I have a Mechanic Diesel ITI certificate can I apply for Insurance Surveyor exam by IRDA and how to get general individual insurance agent license?

I want to know the procedure of how to become an individual general insurance agent having licence by IRDA. Need to know complete process. I'm holding an ITI certificate in Diesel Mechanic. Also, am I eligible for Insurance Surveyor exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become General Insurance Agent?
  2. How to apply as an agent in General Insurance Agency after passing IRDA exam?
  3. Age limit to become a General Insurance agent for IRDA qualifier?
  4. Past years IRDA papers for general insurance agent exam?
  5. Model question papers for general insurance agent by IRDA?
  6. How to become a care insurance agent? Any courses/exams by IRDA?
  7. Model question papers of Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) General Insurance Agent exam in Tamil language
  8. Procedure of becoming licensed agent for life insurance and general insurance together?
  9. How to switch insurance agent job from one company to another?
  10. Solved general insurance question papers for IRDA License exam -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I build my carrier in insurance agent through IRDA exam for life as well as non life insurance? I'm currently working in SLIC FSO
  12. IRDA insurance agent solved question papers
  13. Is B.Tech degree from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth, approved by AICTE,UGC and other authorizations required for technical education in india?
  14. Is it necessary to pass IRDA exams to join General Insurance Company? How to apply for IRDA exam?
  15. Process to take Licence to be General Insurance Agent? Life Insurance Advisor of ICICI Bank can take Agentship?
  16. How to apply for Internship from Indian Railway being a ITI in Mechanic Diesel? Eligibility criteria for it?
  17. Possibility of admission in Diploma Instruments Mechanic or Diesel Mechanic after ITI?
  18. Am i eligible for IRDA certification after ITI in Diesel Mechanic trade?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?