9th November 2009, 10:51 PM
gaurav kathel

I want to explore about career oppurtunities in analog circuit design

please tell what I hv to do to became an anolog circuit design engineer and what are the opportunties in future in this field????

29th November 2009, 02:43 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I want to explore about carrier oppurtunities in analog circuit design

better go for some university in abroad.
to be frank the future of this field is not as bright as compared to some other fields like civil engineer.but still if you are interested in this field then go for an university abroad
29th November 2009, 09:13 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: I want to explore about carrier oppurtunities in analog circuit design

for good job profile you have to be an m.tech or p.hd. in 'electrical engineering'

after that you will be able in designing of ultra censor system,leading role in development of complex analog circuit and system.

just go and explore your dreams

BEST OF LUCK.
29th November 2009, 03:36 PM
abhishek.rajput

i want information related to elite mass communication institute better if i say institute offered courses in english news reporting,their entrance examination pattern and date of entrance exam and form distribution date.
6th January 2010, 01:47 AM
ryan
Senior Member+

Default Re: I want to explore about career oppurtunities in analog circuit design

hey seems that you are very much interested in electric circuit design,so the best advice that i can give to you is that you please write GATE and join some IIT,because they are having state-of-art laboratories.and after that you can join r&d section of any company.
6th January 2010, 11:28 AM
kusum singal

Default Re: I want to explore about career oppurtunities in analog circuit design

i just want to say that yes it has good career there some recuitment but not too good as others just go for m.tech and then you can go for many jobs.then, you will have very good job options.
dont worry an best o luck.
6th January 2010, 10:07 PM
Senior Member+++

best edvice is either serch to go abroad or write gate and join some iit after then you can join r and d sector
5th February 2010, 08:49 PM
mittureddy

u better do it in IIT'S ...............it is good career........
27th March 2010, 01:41 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend, there are very good scope of analog circuit design , you will get jobs in varoius fields like-

micro-miniaturization of complex circuits;
develop electronic subsystems for laser based display;
create algorithms, performance metrics, reference designs and schematic capture;
design Circuit Simulations using SPICE and other analysis tool;
select component and vendor comparisons;
apply your talents in working with your team members;
contribute to customer related activities like establishing of customized specifications and direct communication to customers................
8th December 2010, 07:47 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Hi friend

Best option is that for going into th Analog Circuit Design , you can do Digital Circuit Design, both are there in the ANNA UNIVERSITY

*but if you like that course very much interesting you can go to that, but be some thing different from the others, by finding any new thing in the Detector that will be useful, Best of luck, by using the bellow also you can try, Best of luck, Good luck, Be a best desinger
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?