7th February 2011, 03:26 PM
annomy

IAS after 50% marks in 10th and 12th standard and degree in Kakatiya University?

can i appear for IAS,
50 percentage in 10th and inter,
doing degree in kakatiya university

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission process for HUL? I have passed 2 years diploma in fitter trade
  2. List of best higher studies course to take after completion of 10th standard?
  3. Can I get admission in IIM after scoring 6% marks in 10th standard, 66% marks in 12th standard and 59% in graduation
  4. What should I study after completing 12th to become an IAS Officer? Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th to join IAS?
  5. Does 10th and 12th marks are considered for JAM 2016?
  6. Am I eligible to get a seat in JNTU after completion of 10th and 12th standard with 85% marks?
  7. What to do after completing 12th standard? Can I go for IAS or Indian Army? -- [New]
  8. Which subjects to select in 12th to become IAS in future?
  9. Where a PhD holder can get admission in M.Phil?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for TCS,Wipro Infosys? I've 75% in 10th, 70% in 12th and 66% in B.Tech(ECE) from RFTU(Bhopal) university
  11. Minimum percentage required in 10th and 12th class for selection in IIT?
  12. How can I complete my grauation (in any field) after 10th and Diploma in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for campus placement? I've 55% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 74% marks in B.E(ECE)
  14. Does degree percentage matter for IAS/IPS exam? I have scored 87% in 10th standard
  15. Requirements for doing GME course in Chennai?
  16. How can I get admission to study Bachelor's Degree in Cambridge University with full scholarship if expecting above 90% in 12th?
  17. What is the aggregate percentage required for doing internship?
  18. Eligibility to get job in Wipro for BCA last year passout candidate?
7th February 2011, 07:19 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: IAS after 50% marks in 10th and 12th standard and degree in Kakatiya University?

Dear friend,

Yes ,you can appear for the IAS exam, conducted by the UPSC, after you complete your graduation.

As you have 50% marks in your 10th and 12th, there will be no problem if you get 50% or more than this in your graduation.

The eligibility to appear in the IAS exam is to have a graduation degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized university.

So after your graduation you can apply for it.

Good luck!!
16th February 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IAS after 50% marks in 10th and 12th standard and degree in Kakatiya University?

i got 50% in PCM science 12th .. so tell me sir wht can i do now? my aim to be a GOOD merchant navy officer.? so please tell me sir where can i do this course.? i will do it where ever in world
6th March 2011, 11:14 PM
khan2003

Eligibilty for IAS:

Age; 21-30 years and relaxation for SC/ST and OBC.
Education; graduation from a recognized institution
No. of attempts: 4 for general and no limit for SC/ST

So dear you should complete your graduation first.
7th March 2011, 09:53 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by annomy View Post
can i appear for IAS,
Yes definitely.

IAS Eligibility criteria :

Age limits : 21 - 30 yrs.

For OBC candidates : 21 - 33 yrs.

For SC/ST Candidates : 21 -35 yrs.

Education qualification :

The candidate must possess a graduate degree from any recognized

university.Those in the final year of a degree course can also Eligible.

Number of attempts :

4 attempts for General candidates.

7 attempts for OBC Candidates.

There is no restriction on the number of attempts in the case of SC/ST

candidates.

So,If you are interested give the Civil service Examination.

The Notification was available in official website :www.upsc.gov.in
7th March 2011, 01:54 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

yes you can be IAS .

eligibility for IAS :

(i) Age limits :

21-30 years as on 1.7.2011, 35 years for SC/ST and 33 for OBC .

education :
Bachelor’s degree of a recognised university.
7th March 2011, 05:46 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Hello Dear!!!

For IAS 10th & 12th standards 50% marks does not matter.You needs to be a graduate with atleast 50% marks for applying civil services exams for IAS........

IAS Exam Eligibility:
Age Eligibility:
You need to be between 21 years to 30 years on the 1st August, 2011.
Age relaxations exist as per Govt. rules.

Academic Eligibility:
You must be a graduate from a recognized university.

You can apply offline as well as online:

UPSC civil services exams for IAS :
· Apply online by using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in
· Apply offline by purchasing the application form from designated post offices throughout the country.

For complete details go to http://www.upsc.gov.in
8th March 2011, 10:20 AM
S.Gopiram
Junior Member+

Yes you are eligible after completing your degree. The 2 main specification for eligibility is that you should be within the age limit of 21-30 and a degree holder.
8th March 2011, 10:35 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Yes ,you can appear for the IAS exam, conducted by the UPSC, after you complete your graduation.

As you have 50% marks in your 10th and 12th, there will be no problem if you get 50% or more than this in your graduation.

The eligibility to appear in the IAS exam is to have a graduation degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized university.

So after your graduation you can apply for it.
25th March 2011, 03:59 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by annomy View Post
can i appear for IAS,

Eligibility Criteria For IAS Exam:
The minimum educational qualification for IAS exam is graduation
in any stream from a recognize University and the age must be
between 21 to 30 years. There are no limit percentage of marks
required for appear in the IAS exam.
So, according to eligibility criteria you
are eligible for IAS exam. IAS exam is conducted by UPSC in every
year. If you want to get details information about IAS exam then
please see the official website of UPSC.
http://www.upsc.gov.in
11th June 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am studying pharmD (doctor of pharmacy) it is a new course framed by pharmacy council of india in 2008, it is 6yr course after completion plus2, is our course is recognised by uppsc and please reply me am eligible to appear (civils) IAS exam with this degree please rdply me.
30th June 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i have completed my graduation in Economics Honours.. in 10th i have scored 62% nd in 12th i have got 70% but in graduation i hvnt scored that much its more then 45% am i eligible for IAS exam... please do rply me...
30th May 2013, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Namashkar sir , I have scored 82% in 10 and 50% in 12th(sci) due to my less efforts.Now if i score good in graduation then can i be elidible to IBPS clerk's entrance exam.
25th March 2015, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have 51% in class 10th so I have any problem to appear I.A.S exam ,or which subject I have taken in 11th class plzzzzz sir reply me....:???????
27th March 2015, 10:56 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Sure, you can apply for IAS Exam after 50% marks in 10th and 12th standard and degree in Kakatiya University.

There is no minimum percentage criteria for IAS. To become IAS you have to apply for Civil Service Exam. Civil Service Exam is conducted by UPSC every year for the post of IAS, IPS, IRS, IFS.

Eligibility Criteria for IAS:

Educational qualification : Candidate must have completed his/her graduation degree from any recognized university in any discipline. Candidate appearing in final year can also apply for the exam but they have to produce their graduation degree during Main examination.

Age Limit : Age of candidate must be from 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation is also provided to reserved category candidates as per government norms.
Age relaxation is provided as follows :

For OBC candidate : 3 years
For SC/ST Candidate : 5 years

Nationality : For the post of IAS candidate must be citizen of India.

Selection procedure :
  • Preliminary Examination
  • Main Examination
  • Interview

For more details just go to http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?