5th April 2019, 03:26 PM
akhilnaga

IELTS score and other requirements to apply for Master courses in USA?

I have completed my graduation in 5 years am interested to go USA for Masters for that I have taken IELTS test then I got 5.5 bands. Is this score enough? What are the other requirements to apply for colleges in USA for Master degree courses?

11th April 2019, 08:52 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IELTS score and other requirements to apply for Master courses in USA?

IELTS and other requirements to apply for Master’s degree course in USA are:-

—> You should have passed Bachelor’s degree from a recognised college/ university.

—> You should have valid GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores.

—> You need to submit transcripts, LORs, SOPs, etc., to university to complete your admission process.

After receiving an i20 from Abroad university, you can apply for F1 visa and if it gets approved, you can move to US for pursuing Master’s degree course.
2nd August 2020, 04:27 PM
Ishathakur578

Thumbs up Re: IELTS score and other requirements to apply for Master courses in USA?

Getting visa of USA is slightly difficult compared to others countries. Your IELTS score should be minimum 7 to get into a good university. You must have a good score in GRE/GMAT .Also, it depends upon the university criteria for admission. You must go through the admission process of the desired university where you want to study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?