16th June 2011, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

If it a good choice to do MBA in Aviation Management after Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?

is that a good choice to do mba in aviation management after aircraft maintenance engineering?

12th November 2011, 08:24 PM
Beready

Default Re: If it a good choice to do MBA in Aviation Management after Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?

friend,

yes, its a very good choice and i think you should to do it .
its gives you a great scope in future so just do it .
so just take admission .
good luck.
12th November 2011, 08:28 PM
Beready

Default Re: If it a good choice to do MBA in Aviation Management after Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?

friend,

yes, its a very good choice and i think you should to do it .
its gives you a great scope in future so just do it .
so just take admission .
good luck.
13th February 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Any Idea which are the good colleges that offer MBA in Aviation Management? Do they also accept CAT and MAT scores?
13th February 2012, 03:25 PM
AviMBA

Any idea which are the good colleges that offer MBA in aviation management? I have completed BBM as well in corespondence while doing AME. Are CAT and MAT scores valid for admission in MBA in aviation management?
28th May 2014, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BBA as well in corespondence while doing in ame .can i get admission in MBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?