24th August 2016, 10:19 AM
ashu sharma19

If I clear the compartment exam of Biology will medical college consider it for admission?

Sir i just want to ask that i got compartment in biology and i am preparing for compartment exam of biology if i clear that exam, will medical college
consider the compartment exam to take admission in a college.

25th August 2016, 12:43 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I clear the compartment exam of Biology will medical college consider it for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashu sharma19 View Post
Sir i just want to ask that i got compartment in biology and i am preparing for compartment exam of biology if i clear that exam, will medical college
consider the compartment exam to take admission in a college.
Yes, obviously you will get admission after your compartment results are declared.

After the compartment results, your overall percentage will be calculated and on the basis of that marks, you will get admission in the college.

CBSE declared compartment exam results on 5 August 2016.

You can view it from here: http://cbseresults.nic.in/comp/cbse12c.htm
18th May 2019, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I clear the compartment exam of Biology will medical college consider it for admission?

I got compartment in biology. After if i clear compartment exam of biology will any medical collage consider admission for mmbs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?