25th June 2022, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

If I complete BA Tourism and travel management can I get government job related to this course?

If I complete BA Tourism and travel management can I get government job related to this course?

29th June 2022, 10:56 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I complete BA Tourism and travel management can I get government job related to this course?

After completing BA in Tourism and travel management, you can get Government jobs in the following field.

1) Government Tourism Board/Ministry of Tourism Jobs

2) Job in Visa Department

3) Railway Department

4) Customer Relations manager

5) Air traffic controller

6) Marketing manager

7) Govt. Travel Teacher

8) Travel Consultant.
30th June 2022, 03:26 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: If I complete BA Tourism and travel management can I get government job related to this course?

Yes. If you have completed a BA degree in tourism and travel management, you can work for the government in a position relevant to this field.

You can apply for any of the positions listed below.

1. Directorate of Information, Publicity & Tourism
2. Ministry of Tourism of Government of India
3. Tour operations manager
4. Ticketing assistants
5. Tour management executive
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?