3rd December 2014, 05:31 AM
juveriyaamtul0@

If I do D.Ed after 12th from private college can I get a government job?

If I do d.ed after 12th from private college n d
I can get govt job with this .n if I did iimmediate after 10???

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses?
  2. How to join Private college after passing 12th? I want to do B.Tech
  3. Any government or private job vacancies after completing 12th with 52%?
  4. Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges?
  5. Are private engineering college students preferred for government jobs in comparison to those studying in government college?
  6. How can I get Government Nursing job? When the entrance exam is conducted?
  7. Can I get a government job having done Diploma in Nursing from a private college? Procedure for it?
  8. Can I get a government job after passing 12th and diploma from private institution? When is the next VAO exam?
  9. Can I get a government or private job after passing Mechanical engineering with 77% and 12th with 70.8%
  10. Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college?
  11. Job in government or private sector after scoring 57.2% in 10th, 78.4% in 12th compartment?
  12. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  13. Any university in Tamilnadu offering B.Ed?
  14. How to get a job as a professor in private/government college
  15. Admission in private college for Ph.D in Biotechnology? Am I eligible for teaching job in government/private college?
  16. Guidance for job in government or private hospitals after completing MHA?
  17. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get a government job while doing private practice in Dentistry?
30th July 2016, 06:06 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I do D.Ed after 12th from private college can I get a government job?

As you have completed your intermediate degree course right after your Class 10th so the government job options available for you at this stage are as here under :-

--> You have the option of becoming lower divisional clerk in various government job for which you will have to appear and qualify SSC ( Staff Selection Commission ) examination. For more details about the same examination you must refer to the link www.ssconline.nic.in.

--> You have the option of becoming commanding officer in the Indian defence by qualifying NDA ( National Defence Academy ) entrance examination. For more details about the same examination you must refer to the link www.upsc.gov.nic.in.

--> Also as you have mentioned that you are looking to pursue D.Ed ( Diploma of Education ) degree course then once you complete the same course you will have the additional option of becoming government school teacher. But for the same you have to qualify TET ( Teacher Eligibility Test ) for which more details can be gathered by visiting the link www.ctet.nic.in or different state TET official links.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?