24th June 2023, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

If I have 40% marks in BA can I do BEd?

If I have 40% marks in BA but 50% in MA can I do B.ed entrance by MA

27th June 2023, 07:54 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: If I have 40% marks in BA can I do BEd?

No, you can't pursue BEd.

BEd Course Eligibility Criteria:-

Students must have a bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% marks from the authorized institution/university.
29th June 2023, 02:04 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue B.Ed as per your educational qualification.

The eligibility to get admission in the B.Ed course is that candidate must have passed bachelor or master degree from a recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate and relaxation for reserved category.

The admission procedure varies with institution. For detail information about the admission procedure visit the official website of the institution.
29th June 2023, 09:06 PM
Shantanubose22

BEd Course Eligibility Criteria 2023:-

Applicants should be Graduates from a recognized university. And applicants with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor's Degree(General) / or in the Master's Degree are eligible to apply.
30th June 2023, 01:15 PM
Chandanguriya
Banned

The eligibility criteria for admission to a B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education) program may vary depending on the institution and the specific requirements set by the education regulatory bodies in your country or region. While I cannot provide information specific to your location, I can give you a general understanding of the eligibility criteria for B.Ed. programs.

In many cases, a minimum aggregate percentage is required for admission to a B.Ed. program. It is common for institutions to set a minimum requirement of 50% or higher in the qualifying examination, such as a bachelor's degree. However, it's important to note that the specific percentage requirement may vary between institutions.

Having said that, some institutions may have relaxation in the eligibility criteria for certain categories of students, such as those from reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC/PwD). These students may be granted a relaxation in the minimum percentage requirement.

Therefore, with 40% marks in your BA degree, it is advisable to check the eligibility criteria of the specific institutions you are interested in for their B.Ed. program. Visit their official websites or contact their admission offices to inquire about the eligibility requirements and any relaxations available for your category.

It's worth mentioning that meeting the minimum eligibility criteria is just one aspect of the admission process. B.Ed. programs often have a selection process that may involve entrance exams, interviews, and other evaluation methods. So, it is important to consider the complete admission process and requirements of the institutions you are interested in.

Ultimately, it is best to directly contact the admission authorities of the institutions offering B.Ed. programs to obtain accurate and up-to-date information regarding the eligibility criteria and admission process. They will be able to provide you with specific details based on the institution's policies and regulations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?