24th June 2023, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in tybcom directly after 12th?

Hii im shift sheikh from Mumbai....i skipped my studies due to health issues..i want to continue my studies...can I take admission directly in tybcom...please let me know and which university provide me with this course....please help me out

27th June 2023, 03:14 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in tybcom directly after 12th?

No, it is not possible at any recognized university as a bachelor's degree course (for example B.Com. degree) is a three-year course and one cannot complete it in less than 3-year academic years (starting from the 1st year followed by the 2nd and the final year of the bachelor's degree) at any university irrespective of the gap years one had after their Class 12th.

So, if you want to pursue B.Com. degree course, you will be required to start from the first of the same degree course at any university.
27th June 2023, 07:46 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

No you cant do that. You have to take admission in first year of any course of graduation then if you pass the exam of first year then you will promoted to next year and then year after that you will be in third year of graduation. This is the most common and general process of graduation.
29th June 2023, 09:14 PM
Shantanubose22

You cannot get admission into tybcom based on your educational qualifications of 10+2 or its equivalent passed. Candidates who have completed FYBA and SYBA from other universities are eligible for admission to tybcom with their 12th passed eligibility criteria.
30th June 2023, 01:09 PM
Chandanguriya
Banned

In most cases, you cannot directly take admission into the third year of Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) or Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) programs (TYBCom) after completing 12th grade. These programs typically follow a three-year structure, where you would need to complete the first and second years (FYBCom and SYBCom) before being eligible for admission into the third year (TYBCom).

The normal progression for undergraduate commerce programs is to complete the 12th grade or equivalent examination (such as HSC or CBSE) and then apply for admission to the first year of the B.Com or B.Com program. After successfully completing the first and second years, you can proceed to the third year (TYBCom).

It's worth noting that admission processes may vary among different educational institutions, and there could be some exceptions or alternative pathways available. For example, certain colleges or universities may offer integrated or fast-track programs that combine the first two years of study into a shorter duration, allowing students to directly enter the third year.

To get accurate and specific information about admission procedures, eligibility criteria, and any alternative pathways available for direct admission into TYBCom, it is advisable to consult the official websites or admission offices of the colleges or universities where you intend to apply. They will provide you with the most up-to-date information and guidance regarding the admission process for the TYBCom program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?