11th July 2021, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

If there is a year gap after class 10 can I apply for airforce exam group x and y?

Dear sir, if there is a year gap in class 12 after class 10 can I apply for airforce exam group x and y

13th July 2021, 06:51 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If there is a year gap after class 10 can I apply for airforce exam group x and y?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that the basic qualifications required to apply for Indian Air force Airmen recruitment are as below :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male candidate.

* Your age must lie within 17 years to 21 years.

* You must have completed your Class 12th in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate and in English from a recognized board of education. In case of recruitment as Airmen X group, candidates must have opted for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects.

* You must hold the physical and mental fitness as per the service requirement norms.

As far as you are concerned about the academic gap between Class 10th and Class 12th having effect on the eligibility to apply for Airmen recruitment, then there is no such rules on academic gap as far as the eligibility for same recruitment is concerned and it you hold above mentioned qualification, you can apply for the same.

For complete details and updates regarding Airmen recruitment, you can refer to the link www.airmenselection.cdac.in.
15th July 2021, 07:59 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: If there is a year gap after class 10 can I apply for airforce exam group x and y?

Yes, you can apply for Air Force exam group X and Group Y.

Gap year is no bar to apply for the examination but you need to fulfill the age limit and required aggregate in std 12th to become eligible for it.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in both written and the interview stages for the final selection.
15th July 2021, 08:38 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is no problem if there is a gap of one year after 10th to apply for Air Force Group X and Group Y examination.

The eligibility criteria to apply for Group X exams:

>>Candidate must have passed 12th with Mathematics, English and Physics with minimum of 50 % marks. Three years polytechnic diploma candidates are also allowed.

For Group Y exam:

>>Candidate must have passed 12th with English as compulsory subject.

The minimum percentage of marks in 12th is 50% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?