8th January 2012, 08:50 PM
dolly panjwani

Important Tips to score well in Hindi in HSC Exams?

As m not good in Hindi but have appear for hsc xamz in ssc my hindi marks wer 67 bt dis year my dragin 4 hindi..plz give me sum tips 2 do hindi well 4 dis xamz..

29th January 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Important Tips to score well in Hindi in HSC Exams?

As m not good in Hindi but have appear for hsc xamz in ssc my hindi marks wer 63 bt dis year my dragin 4 hindi..plz give me sum tips 2 do hindi well 4 dis xamz..

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/important-tips-score-well-hindi-hsc-exams-562892.html#ixzz1kq5tDkIg
4th March 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

mai class 10th ka student hoon jab mai study karata hoon tab mai apne aap ko consantrate nahi kar pata hoon plz give me tips
26th November 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

i am going to apppear for hsc but weak in hindi marathi
28th November 2012, 01:30 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hi Dolly,
Since you are saying that you are weak in Hindi, is it a fact that Hindi is not your mother tongue. Because mostly in such cases problems arise and reflect in the marks. In that case I would ask you to get a tutor. You can advertise for a Hindi Tutor in www.quikr.com who will teach you how to write, what to write and how much to write for the Hindi questions that come in the higher secondary standard. Also never miss your classes in your school for Hindi. You will be able to get last minute suggestion from there with respect to the questions. Lastly I would say that practice the past year question papers and write all the answers and show them to your teacher and your tutor to correct the mistakes that you make commonly.
3rd March 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Yes my hindi is week cannot write
7th June 2013, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

maine abhi abhi 12th ki hai mujhe c.a karne hai par account mai abhi jaada kuch fast nahi hu to mujhe kya karna chhiye...
29th July 2014, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

I'm Alfiya i'm not good in hindi subject now im in hsc plz give me some tips to score well i!!!
20th February 2017, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm Alfiya i'm not good in hindi subject now im in hsc plz give me some tips to score well i!!!
• I'm Samad, Most of all guys are not Good in Hindi still the Mother Tongue we see. The most important is to prepare short answers like Passage, Grammer with a Good Handwriting !!
20th December 2017, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Myself Sophia, Actually my question is that do we need to write up the fill up questions in the answer sheet? Or we can directly start up with our answers?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?