27th June 2017, 04:23 PM
sukan kumar sah

Is Indira Gandhi Institute of technology and management approved by AICTE?

Is Indira Gandhi Institute of technology and management is approved by AICTE? Can you please provide me the complete details? Where can I get the official information on this? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology & Management is approved by AICTE?
  2. List of AICTE approved institute which provides B.Tech Civil Engineering in correspondence mode?
  3. Will I get admission in top government college of Indore after scoring 63 marks in MP PET? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, Andhra Pradesh approved by UGC/ AICTE? Should I take admission in this college or not?
  5. Indira Gandhi National Open University is AICTE approved? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges for doing B.Tech through distance mode?
  6. Is the PK institute of technology and management in Mathura AICTE approved?
  7. Which college will I get for ETC after scoring OJEE rank of 993?
  8. Which are the best MCA colleges? I have scored 1346 rank in general
  9. Rank of LNCT College, Jabalpur in private colleges of MP?
  10. Will I get admission in any other engineering college after scoring 30310 in OJEE?
  11. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  12. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  13. Which are the institutes in Mumbai or Maharashtra which provide B.Tech in Mechanical?
  14. Top 20 colleges in Maharashtra related to MCA CET?
  15. Can I get government college or good private college after scoring 78 in MPPET?
  16. List of the top colleges offering MCA course in Bangalore
  17. How much rank is required in MP PET exam to get admission in oriental engineering colleges in Bhopal?
  18. Which all colleges are available for me after scoring 1610 rank in CET in IP university? Which are the top MCA colleges in IP?
28th June 2017, 11:16 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Indira Gandhi Institute of technology and management approved by AICTE?

** IGIMT stands for Indira Gandhi Institute & Management.

** As per my knowledge, no this college is not approved by AICTE.

** Indira Gandhi Institute & Management is UGC approved college.

** For further information you can contact at.

Address: St Xaviers School, 17, Durga Nagar, Nr., Takli Seem-Hingna Rd, Hingna, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440016
Phone: 094053 38680
29th June 2017, 06:37 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Indira Gandhi Institute of technology and management approved by AICTE?

No, Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management is not approved by All India Council for Technical Education.

But this institute has affiliation with various institutes approved by AICTE and UGC approved universities for awarding degree in different disciplines. You can see all details regarding this institute at Click Here .
29th June 2017, 11:40 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

No, Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management is not approved by AICTE. However, ut is approved by UGC (University Grants Commission).
The institute offers a large no. of courses and focuses on providing job oriented programs for the students.

** Various courses offered are :

* Management
* Engineering
* Medical & Healthcare
* IT (Information Technology)
* Animation and Multimedia
* Design and Architecture
* Mass Communication
* Hospitality and Tourism
* Traditional and Vocational courses

** For further information and notifications, you may refer to the official website www.igimt.com
30th June 2017, 11:24 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of AICTE is All India Council for Technical Education.

Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management is not approved by AICTE for technical courses like diploma in engineering or bachelor's degree or master's degree in technical courses.
30th June 2017, 01:06 PM
srkallinone

Yes. Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology & Management is approved by AICTE. For more information, You can visit the official website www.indratechnical.in

Offering Courses
- ITI
- Diploma In Engineering
- Bachelor's In Engineering
- B.Arch
- BBA
- BCA
- B.Sc
- Journalism & Mass Communication
- Management
30th June 2017, 09:27 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

AICTE stands for All India Council for Technical Education.

Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management is not approved by AICTE.
4th August 2019, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Who is the principal of Indra Gandhi industrial and vocational training centre sohna Gurgaon hariyana??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?