3rd April 2011, 05:14 PM
jeevan92

Is Indraprastha University good for B.Tech? Where in Punjab can I get the form? Names of the colleges coming under IP university?

Is indraprastha university good for B.Tech?
If yes please tell me from where in punjab the form are available and also tell me names of colleges coming under this university?

Related Questions:
17th August 2011, 10:43 PM
Bullo

Default Re: Is Indraprastha University good for B.Tech? Where in Punjab can I get the form? Names of the colleges coming under IP university?

Yes,Indraprastha university is a very good Private university for Btech...
For the details about the colleges under IP university you can chech the site www.ipu.ac.in

The best part is that IP university conducts centralised campussing which is really beneficial for all the students studying in various btech colleges under IP university.

You can get the forms from Punjab or Sindh Banks and the cost of admission brochure alongwith application form is Rs 1000.
12th June 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Indraprastha University good for B.Tech? Where in Punjab can I get the form? Names of the colleges coming under IP university?

which is better ipu or punjab university for b tech?
19th June 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

i hav got 4799 rank in cet 131
n im delhi outsider
which btech college can i get
19th June 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

cut-off ranks branch-wise for colleges under IPU?
28th May 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

m studying in 12 non med n want to take admission i btch civil enginnering which college is banificial for me in north india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?