17th July 2010, 01:55 PM
Aditya Roy

Industrial training in 3 year bsc course in hospitality and hotel management

I am a student of dadar catering college ihm mumbai. i was doing my training form courtyard by marriott which is situated in andheri kurla road,andheri (E). my training got terminated.i worked only in the housekeeping department,nd finished my training in that department.kindly can u recommend any other hotels were i can continue my training in other three core departments.my training is for about 17 weeks,it has started on 21st of june nd will continue for 17 weeks, plz help me with a hotel in mumbai or in kolkata.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for Industrial training for B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel management students in 5 star hotels?
  2. Industrial training in 3 year bsc course in hospitality and hotel management
  3. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  4. What are the options after degree in Hospitality and Hotel Management
  5. What should I do to pursue industrial training in 4 or 5 star hotel?
  6. Should I go for MBA in HM or Masters in HM or M.Sc in HM? What is the difference between all of them?
  7. Training in Hospitality industry for Hotel Management student?
  8. How and where to do industrial training for hotel management? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What jobs will I get after finishing my B.Sc. in Hospitality of Hotel and Tourism Management?
  10. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  11. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  12. How to do training from Taj Hotel, Mumbai after B.Sc Airlines Tourism and Hospitality Management? -- [New]
  13. After BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Management can I get a job in Indian Railway?
  14. What should i do to get government jobs after completing PG from IGNOU after BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration)
  15. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in 5 Star Hotel of India for B.Sc(Hotel Management) 1st year student?
  16. How to do Industrial Training from any 5 star hotel of Agra? I am a student of Hotel Management from Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism(Agra)
  17. How to do industrial training in Hotel Management in 4 and 5 star hotels?
  18. What qualification is needed for doing Post Graduate Diploma in Culinary Arts? Need information about getting admission in CAI?
17th July 2010, 05:15 PM
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Industrial training in 3 year bsc course in hospitality and hotel management

you can refer these hotels
hotels in mumbai
Taj Mahal Palace & Tower
Taj land ends
Best Western The Emerald Hotel
Hotel Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach
Intercontinental The LaLiT Hotel Mumbai
The Renaissance Hotel & Convention Center
Hotel Krishna Palace
Mumbai Grand Hyatt

hotels in karnatka

The Leela Palace Kempinski Bangalore
Taj Residency Bangalore
oberoi hotel banglore
taj west end hotel
ginger hotel mysore
17th July 2010, 08:49 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

Default Re: Industrial training in 3 year bsc course in hospitality and hotel management

yeah u can sure get good jobs and after all u have trained for 17 weeks sure u can upload your resume and mention that u have 17 weeks experience sure u wil get a job...
18th July 2010, 08:00 AM
LOKESH RAJPUT

you should also register on job and training providing companies websites.
they will provide you better and timely information.
31st July 2010, 08:50 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

hi,
there are so many renowned hotels in kolkata and mumbai you can do the training courses.
These training will enhance your career with more aspects of jobs.
Some reputed hotels you can do the training:
Taj bengal,
The Grand Hyatt,
The Oberoi Palace,
ITC Sonar bangla,
Sourav's ,
The Grand Hyatt ,mumbai,
etc.

All the best...
31st July 2010, 08:52 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

hi,
there are so many renowned hotels in kolkata and mumbai you can do the training courses.
These training will enhance your career with more aspects of jobs.
Some reputed hotels you can do the training:
Taj bengal,
The Grand Hyatt,
The Oberoi Palace,
ITC Sonar bangla,
Sourav's ,
The Grand Hyatt ,mumbai,
etc.

All the best...
2nd August 2010, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am student of Ihm srinagar i want industrial training, so can u do something???????????
19th August 2010, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the procedure of doing industrial training from "Grand Oberoi Kolkata"
6th September 2010, 12:30 PM
Pradip Ghosal

My son has applied in various star hotels in Kolkata and Mumbai. He is an IHM Chennai student. He did not get any response as yet. Can you please help me, how can I contact the right person, whether they at all entertain the candidates directly. My industrial training is schedule in December - March this year.
6th September 2010, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

SIR, MY SELF MOHD.NASIR.
I M PURSUING IN P.G. DIPLOMA IN ACCOMMODATION OPERATION & MANAGEMENT (A.O.M.) FROM FOOD CRAFT INSTITUTE A.M.U., ALIGARH
I M COMPLETED MY GRADUATION (B.Sc.) IN MATHEMATICS FROM KANPUR UNIVERSITY IN 2010.
PLEASE TELL ME THAT CAN I DO INDUSTRIAL TRAINING IN ACCOMMODATION OPERATION & MANAGEMENT FROM "THE TAJ HOTEL" MUMBAI.
7th September 2010, 02:09 AM
mini rani
Senior Member++

HI!

There are a no.of hotels from where you can continue your internship program like:

The Grand Hyatt,
The Oberoi Palace,
ITC Sonar bangla,
Taj land ends
7th September 2010, 07:55 PM
meeria

you can do your training bellow hotels

MUMBAI

1.ITC grand central
2.Taj Mahal Palace & Tower
3.sun-n-sand hotel
4.t to Domestic Airport
5.The Orchid
6.ITC Grand Central
7.Ramada Plaza Palm Grove
8.The Leela Kempinski Mumbai
9.Hotel Sea Princess
10Hotel Marine Plaza
11.Intercontinental Marine Drive
12.InterContinental The Lalit Mumbai
13.Fortune Select Exotica
14.Four Seasons Hotel (Worli)
15.Grand Hyatt Mumbai
16.Grand Sarovar Premiere
17.Le Royal Meridien Mumbai
18.Taj Lands End
19.Taj President Hotel
20.The Gordon House Suites
21.The Oberoi
22.The Park Navi Mumbai
23.The Taj Mahal Palace & Tower
24.Trident Bandra Kurla
25.Trident Nariman Point

KOLKATA

1. Best Western The Kennilworth Hotel Kolkata 182, Little Russel Street, Kolkata 700071
2.Capital Guest House Kolkata 11-B, Chowringhee Lane, Kolkata, 700 016
3.Executive Point Hotel Kolkata 8B, Lake Terrace, Kolkata, 700 029
4.Fairlawn Hotel Kolkata 13/A, Sudder Street, Kolkata, 700 016
5.Hotel Airlines Kolkata 2 Kapalitola Lane, Kolkata, 700 012
6.Hotel Akash Deep Kolkata 48, Circus Avenue,( Near Park Circus), Kolkata, 700017
7.Hotel Golden Park Kolkata 13 ho Chi Minh, Sarani, Kolkata, Kolkata, 700071
8.Hotel Heera Holiday Inn Kolkata 51 Elliot Road, Kolkata, Kolkata, 700016
9.Hotel Manish Kolkata P-1, Dobson Lane, Howrah, Kolkata, 711101
10.Hotel Sandy Bay Kolkata 317, J.B.B. Chatterjee Rd, Ballygunge, Kolkata, 700004
11.Hotel Victerrace Kolkata 1B, Victoria Terrace, Gorkey Terrace, Kolkata, 700017
12.Lytton Hotel Kolkata 14/1, Sudder Street, Kolkata, 700016
13.Peerless Inn Kolkata 12, J. L. Nehru Road,Kolkata, Kolkata, 700 013
14.Royal Garden Hotel Kolkata 163A, Park Street, Kolkata, 700017
15.Taj Bengal Hotel Calcutta 4-B Belvedere Road, Kolkata, 700027
16.The Oberoi Grand Hotel Kolkata 15, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Kolkata, 700013
17.The Samilton Hotel Kolkata 37, Sarat Bose Road, Kolkata, 700013

as you wish
all the best
9th September 2010, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, may i knw d procedure needed 2 b done 2 get an industrial training.(walk ins) at taj lands end. Wt i hv 2 do exactly?
21st September 2010, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

sir jack student will aso go taj and hyatt.those student have not jack these famous hotel for 6 month training. AADI
2nd October 2010, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam,
i am a student of b.sc hospitality and catering management
i want to industria training from oberai,dehli plz.help mel
19th October 2010, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir I Tejal Raut from kohinoor college of hotel management And Tourism requires a six months industrial training in 5 or 4 star properties
23rd October 2010, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

sir.i am abhishek from ihm bhopal and i want to know the procedure for the industrial training in oberoi hotels or taj residensy
26th November 2010, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i wanted to know the procedure of getting industrial traing in taj mumbai obreois or hyatt sir plese could you reply me with the whole procedure
11th December 2010, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

sirm a student passed hsc wid moderate percentage....wanna take admission 4 bsc hospitality in mumbai....which are the colleges can take admissions in?
15th December 2010, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sir.i am anandita from ihm bhopal and i want to know the procedure for the industrial training in oberoi hotels or taj residensy
2nd February 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, n i am a student of ihm chennai want to know about it training from taj mahal palace & tower plz send me the guidelines
10th February 2011, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

hiiii, right now i am persuing hotel management final year in sun institute from vizag.i want do my industrial training in chennai .plz send mee some guidelines to approach them.and wt r the best hotels for training in chennai.
12th February 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a student of hospitality of 3yrs course, now my industrial training is due from june onwards, kindly provide me the way how i should approach for indl. training in well known hotels in new delhi only.
25th February 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya Roy View Post
I am a student of dadar catering college ihm mumbai. i was doing my training form courtyard by marriott which is situated in andheri kurla road,andheri (E). my training got terminated.i worked only in the housekeeping department,nd finished my training in that department.kindly can u recommend any other hotels were i can continue my training in other three core departments.my training is for about 17 weeks,it has started on 21st of june nd will continue for 17 weeks, plz help me with a hotel in mumbai or in kolkata.
hey u can try in goa in vivanta by taj and meroitt there the need trainies i too hav done my tarining frm there and i am a student of iias goa
5th March 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
To all

This is satish from Red Fox Hotel-hyderbad;

can i get any colleges list where we can get some industrial trainees for summer bacth. from any place in Andhra pradesh / india
16th May 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

IS IHM PUSA OR BHARTIYA VIDYAPEETHPUNE OR I I H M BADARPUR IS BETTET .WHICH HAS BETTER FUTURE PROSPECT FOR ABROAD.WHICH INSTITUTE HASBETTER SALARY PACKAGE AND AFTER PERSUING THE COURSE THE AMOUNT OF SALARY OFFERED
30th May 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

I want to have sample of industrial training report on hotel management. Any hotel management graduate could help me plz?
31st May 2011, 11:03 PM
ketan dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hey u can try in goa in vivanta by taj and meroitt there the need trainies i too hav done my tarining frm there and i am a student of iias goa
Sir
i goa four sixmont IT to plz help ma
my email ([email protected])
infom me plz
9th August 2011, 09:23 AM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,
you can refer these hotels
hotels in mumbai
Taj Mahal Palace & Tower
Taj land ends
Intercontinental The LaLiT Hotel Mumbai
The Renaissance Hotel & Convention Center
Hotel Krishna Palace
Mumbai Grand Hyatt

hotels in karnatka

The Leela Palace Kempinski Bangalore
Taj Residency Bangalore
oberoi hotel banglore
taj west end hotel
ginger hotel mysore

Thanks
3rd April 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

aims and objectives of industrial training
21st April 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i am Aneesh Kapil i am pressing my h.m from dehradun n my industrial training is about to start from August to January for 6 month n i dont know how to approach a hotel i want to do my training at delhi please tell he how to apply for my industrial training.
19th July 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

I want to do my industrial training in any 5 star hotel in kolkata. i want to know how to apply for that. also i want to have the contact numbers of any HR of the 5 star hotels in kolkata who takes industrial trainees.
please help.
e-mail : [email protected]
5th January 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to complete industrial training from delhi, and my Q is how i get a good hotel for this.....
17th February 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am subhajit das student of IHM hyderabad want to do my industrial training from Taj Bengal kolkata .So how i have to apply for this and also for the interview require for the training? hoping for a positive reply,
e-mail:[email protected]
19th July 2013, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

please tell me ... which books i should study for cracking management training ? please ... my name is vinayak .. its my last semester .. my id is ... [email protected]
10th August 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam
i am a studant of BHM 3 year degree course from KIHM dehradoon (Uttarakhand). I want my industrial training in le meridian new delhi.so plz help me.....
11th August 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of ihm mumbai . and i want to do my industrial training from delhi .Is this possible ? if yes how can i do so?
13th August 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i am rajkishan choudhury studing in nihmt in bbsr,odisha.i want to do for my industrial training in oberai group in kolkata .can i get this.
9th September 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am student of IHM mumbai and I wand to do my industrial training for any 5 star hotel in delhi ... for this what do I have to do ? Please answer this question.
Thqnk you
3rd October 2013, 05:01 PM

Unhappy Re: Industrial training in 3 year bsc course in hospitality and hotel management

iam now in second year so on the sixth sem may i came to itc grand chola. this is my request sir,please
3rd December 2013, 04:47 AM
jainparas

hey i m a student of bsc hotel management from uei globel delhi can u do something for my it in abroad .
my no is 09711698864
26th April 2016, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
I'm pratik giri from BNG hotel management collage in Kolkata want to do my industrial training in Oberoi grand in Kolkata so how can i get this
15th October 2016, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am an ihm kolkata student and wants to know that after completing my 3year bsc course here can i directly apply for jobs in Canada or will i need a work experience of 2years from here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?