19th May 2012, 10:12 PM
Akki Raj

Information about ACM course in Goa campus of NICMAR?

Can you tell me about ACM course in GOA campus of NICMAR??? Their faculty,infra and placements??

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after PGP in ACM, NICMAR?
  2. How may I get the previous years placement records of NICMAR, Goa? What would the career opportunities it provide?
  3. What are the job prospects for girls after completion of ACM course in Nicmar-Hyderabad? Is this course good?
  4. What is the difference between IFDM and ACM course?
  5. Which course is better for post graduation from NICMAR after completing B.E in Civil? Details about NICMAR SODE placements -- [New]
  6. Which branch of NICMAR would offer good placement either Pune or Hyderbad or Goa?
  7. Which is a good institute of NICMAR for placement among Pune, Goa or Hyderabad?
  8. How may I get details about placement in NICMAR Goa? What's the career opportunities in the same?
  9. How may I find civil engineering jobs even after scoring less marks in my graduation?
  10. What is the business scope after completing diploma? I am pursuing ACM diploma from NICMAR
  11. Job opportunities after post graduation in Construction management?
  12. Institute of Civil Engineer approved by AICTE? Names of the AICTE approved distance learning colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the good institute for embedded system? What about the placements after completing the course? Is Oasis Pune a good institute?
  14. What is the procedure to do summer internship from HCC?
  15. How may I get information about placements statistics of ME for design engineering stream at BITS, Goa?
  16. Can i make into Pilani Campus with a good branch with a BITSAT score of 307?
  17. MA masters in construction management from nicmar, eligibility and fee structure?
  18. Information about the post graduation course from NICMAR?
17th August 2012, 07:26 PM
chetan more 001

Default Re: Information about ACM course in Goa campus of NICMAR?

goa campus is unique in itself.....all the facilities r around you all time...
the faculty are professionals & highly experience.
the placement is almost 100 %.
so dont worry about it..........if u got an opportunity to be in goa campus..just
17th October 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone give me some Information regarding placement about distance education at NICMAR-PGPACM course.

Regards
Raj
17th May 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

is goa campus good then pune????
7th March 2014, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE APPEARED FOR PGACM COURSE FOR THE YEAR 2014-15. I AM NOT SELECTED & ALSO I DO NOT KNOW THE CUTT-OFF MARKS. IS THERE ANY CHANCE TO GET ADMISSION IN THIS SESSION THROUGH SECOND LIST ? PLEASE GIVE ME SOME INPUTS AS I AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED TO JOIN.
6th May 2016, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

How are the placements in Goa Campus for ACM?
If given a choice between REUIM-Pune & ACM-Goa, which is a better option from plaecments point of view.?

Please advice
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?