25th June 2011, 08:30 PM
sajidhussain

Information about good institutes in Chennai who teach English through Hindi language?

sir my name sajid Hussein i am living in the Chennai city i want to learn English speaking pls give me information about good institute in chennai who lean English by Hindi because i dont know tamil.

26th June 2011, 01:13 AM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Information about good institutes in Chennai who teach English through Hindi language?

hi dear,
They will teach you English as well as they trend you that how to spoken English.CLI is the name of institute .
Our aim at Cavendish Language Institute is to ensure that we offer high quality corporate courses, all of which will be taught by British nationals. Teaching staff are CELTA qualified and have a background in language learning themselves so they can appreciate the trainees’ needs and the difficulties they may face when learning a language.
22nd October 2011, 01:53 AM
ladyluck123

Default Re: Information about good institutes in Chennai who teach English through Hindi language?

Hi,

Actually many centres in chennai tend to teach english using tamil or hindi but that is the wrong way to learn. you need to start thinking in English instead of trying to translated every hindi word into English...

I have visited many centres here but I feel Small Talk english institute in Mylapore is really good. number is 044 24612353...
25th October 2011, 10:35 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,
This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled ... I am hindi medium student, my English grammar, writing & speaking is so poor. ... I m learning english language and also want to teach english i need basic ... I want to speak english good but now i can speak a little bit can you help me . ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?