13th December 2012, 01:46 PM
tejashpatelt90

Information about GPSc entrance exam?

Respected sir,
My self tejash patel and study in final year of B.A.M.S. So i give the G.P.S.C Exam but i don't know about this exam so please give me informetion about that ...how to preper for this exam? please inform me in by my email id [email protected]

30th August 2015, 07:58 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about GPSc entrance exam?

GPSC stands for Gujarat Public Service Commission .

GPSC conducts entrance exams mainly for the recruitment to various Civil services of Gujarat State.

The eligibility criteria for GPSC exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian .

-The candidate should be a graduation degree holder in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The candidate age limit should be between 21 years to 28 years . The upper age limit is relaxed for OBC/SC/ST candidate by 5 years .

-The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for General category women and 10 years for Reserved category women .

Selection process is conducted in following stages :

* Preliminary Exam

* Main exam

* Personality Interview.

* Preliminary Examination is conducted in the form of objective type multiple choice questions for following papers :

General Studies

Technical subject

* Main Examination is conducted for following papers:

Gujarati

English

General Studies

Two Selected subjects from the technical side.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?