19th March 2012, 09:41 AM
Yatin_K

Information about GRE and the acclaimed universities in USA?

I want to know about the GRE and the acclaimed Universities in USA

Related Questions:
  1. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Top Universities which offer MS in US? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?
  3. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  4. How much scholarship can I get in universities in USA after scoring 1220 in GRE? How is the fee structure?
  5. Detailed information about GRE to study MS in USA?
  6. Best universities in Canada and USA to choose with 310 GRE marks?
  7. In which universities can I get in USA for MS in CS after scoring 820 GRE score?
  8. List of top 20 USA universities for doing masters in US? -- [New]
  9. Information about the universities of USA offering Ph.D without GRE? Procedure to join?
  10. List of universities offering M.S. in Telecommunication & Networking in USA? Requirements for admission?
  11. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  12. Which universities in USA I can apply for MS after scoring 1200+3.5 marks in GRE?
  13. How to prepare for GRE exam for doing MS in USA top Universities?
  14. Is it necessary to write both GRE and TOEFL to do MBA in USA? Which are the best universities to do MBA? How much GRE score is required?
  15. Is GRE exam a good way to enter MIT, USA and other top notch universities? What is the procedure for it?
  16. Is it necessary to appear in both TOEFL and GRE for study MS in USA?
  17. What should I do either go to USA for MS or try for placement? I am pursuing B.Tech and scored 990 marks in GRE. Would I get admission in top universities of USA?
  18. Is the IELTS score valid for USA universities? What about GRE and TOEFL scores?
29th December 2012, 02:45 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: Information about GRE and the acclaimed universities in USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yatin_K View Post
I want to know about the GRE and the acclaimed Universities in USA
hello friend,

Graduate Record Examination is the full form of GRE.

it is the compulsory test to be written for graduation in U.S.A colleges.

the colleges are considered by your GRE score.

if you score above 300+ you can get good colleges.

the syllabus is very easy with maths and English.

all the best for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?