30th July 2011, 07:28 AM
mahesh rakesh

What should I do either go to USA for MS or try for placement? I am pursuing B.Tech and scored 990 marks in GRE. Would I get admission in top universities of USA?

respectd sir,

this is mahesh from guntur.i am studying 4th b-tech till her i have 66%(aggregte)
i have finished writing GRE and got d score 990
with this score can i move to Abroad or....can i try for placements
i mean for dis score,will i get btr universities....
can u suggest ...

Related Questions:
  1. Top Universities which offer MS in US? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?
  2. Can I get admission in top universities in USA for MBA?
  3. Universities which offer MS(Bioinformatics) in USA for a candidate who has scored 284 marks in GRE?
  4. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS(Civil Engineering) in top 20 universities of USA?
  5. Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in top university of USA?
  6. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get into the top universities for MS in Civil Engineering in USA?
  7. How can I get admission in top 20 universities in USA for MS in Mechanical? I've secured 1350 GRE score, 85% marks in 10th and 80% marks in 12th
  8. List of top 20 USA universities for doing masters in US?
  9. How much marks should be scored in GRE and TOFEL to do MS in USA with 4 years experience?
  10. List of colleges which offer MS in USA to a candidate who has scored 319 marks in GRE?
  11. Is GRE exam a good way to enter MIT, USA and other top notch universities? What is the procedure for it?
  12. How to prepare for GRE exam for doing MS in USA top Universities?
  13. How will I have to perform to get into top universities of USA? I will be graduating in May
  14. Universities offering MS in Biotechnology in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of universities offering M.S. in Telecommunication & Networking in USA? Requirements for admission?
  16. Eligibility to study MS in top universities of USA for a candidate with 82.2% in 10th, 77.8% in 12th and 70.5% till 4th semester of B.E.? Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  18. Will an experience of 1 year be sufficient for admission in top universities of USA or UK?
22nd August 2016, 04:51 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do either go to USA for MS or try for placement? I am pursuing B.Tech and scored 990 marks in GRE. Would I get admission in top universities of USA?

After completion of your B.E. , You can apply for MS course to USA universities. For that , You will require to qualify the entrance exam GRE and IELTS/TOEFL.

Application Procedure
- Prepare for entrance exams such as GRE and IELTS/TOEFL.
- Keep yourself ready with all documents when applying.
- Gather information from institutes where you want to apply.
- Write a request for application form.
- Try & Get transcript.
- Arrange recommendation letter from your teachers & principal.
- Get application form & Fill up it carefully.
- Submit your application along with all required documents.

Required Documents
- GRE , TOEFL/IELTS Score Card
- Class Performance
- Recommendation Letter
- Official University Transcript
- Certificates of 10th , 12th & Degree
- Statement of Purpose
- Financial Statement

Top Universities In US
- Princeton University
- University of California
- Harward University
- Cornell University
- Purdue University
- University of Michigan
- University of Texas
- Carnegie Mellon University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?