18th December 2010, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Information about ICAR entrance exam? What is the syllabus for Animal Biotechnology exam? Universities offering the course?

Hello, i want to know about ICAR entrance exam for MSc in animal biotechnology syllabus, eligibility, universities offering this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of Indian council of agricultural research(ICAR) entrance exam for M.Sc in plant biotechnology & animal biotechnology
  2. Universities offering Animal Biotechnology?
  3. Eligibility for admission in Msc. in Plant Biotechnology and Animal Biotechnology under ICAR
  4. What is the syllabus of ICAR entrance exam for plant biotechnology? Previous years question papers?
  5. Detailed information about ICAR entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  6. Syllabus of ICAR plant biotechnology MSc? How to prepare for ICAR Exam?
  7. Syllabus for ICAR AIEEA entrance exam for PG courses?
  8. Detailed information about ICAR M.Tech(Biotechnology) entrance exam?
  9. When the notification for ICAR-JRF Animal Science will be released? Syllabus of ICAR-JRF Animal Science?
  10. Syllabus for ICAR AIEEA PG entrance exam?
  11. Syllabus of ICAR JRF entrance exam in Entomology?
  12. Syllabus, reference books and topics to be covered for ICAR Ph.D(Horticulture) entrance exam? Minimum marks required to get scholarship seat?
  13. Eligibility criteria, pattern and syllabus of Ph.D(Biophysics) entrance exam for Masters in Animal Biotechnology student?
  14. icar net syllabus and previous questions? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which ICAR colleges will I get after 92 rank in animal biotechnology?
  16. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  17. Syllabus for ICAR exam in Animal Husbandry? Books to refer? -- [New]
  18. Syllabus for Horticulture in ICAR entrance exam? Marks needed to get free seat in ICAR institutions?
27th September 2011, 09:43 PM
rahul4490

Default Re: Information about ICAR entrance exam? What is the syllabus for Animal Biotechnology exam? Universities offering the course?

For more details on that, check this out !!..

http://www.icar.org.in/node/946

http://www.icar.org.in/files/Advt_Fo...1_Detailed.pdf

http://entrance-exam.net/icar-2009/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?