28th June 2011, 12:23 AM
RONAK ORIYA

Information about Income Tax Officer exam? Universities offering the course?

I want to be a income tax officer.....nd the eligibility criteria shows that the graduation must be from a recognised universities so i want some detail of that some predetermined universities........thanx
please sent me reply.....

19th October 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about Income Tax Officer exam? Universities offering the course?

how to become an income tax officer and how to prepare for it????
19th October 2011, 04:07 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: Information about Income Tax Officer exam? Universities offering the course?

Dear Friend,

The selection of Tax officer is done through the Staff Selection Commission combined graduate level examination.The examination helds in three or four stages. After completing these stages you can become a Tax officer.

The eligibility criteria to apply for the SSC examination is that the candidate must be a Graduate from a recognized Institution in any stream and the age of the candidate must be between 21 years to 30 years.

There is no university which offers course.

Best Wishes....
19th October 2011, 05:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by RONAK ORIYA View Post
I want to be a income tax officer.....nd the eligibility criteria shows that the graduation must be from a recognised universities so i want some detail of that some predetermined universities........thanx
please sent me reply.....
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR INCOME TAX OFFICER

Income Tax Officer Exam is conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to recruit the Income Tax Officer.

Those candidate have completed graduation degree from recognized university are eligible for INCOME TAX OFFICER exam.

To become Income Tax officer you have to pass the Civil Services Exam conducted by the Union Public.

Also your age should be in between 18 years to 25 years.

The upper age limit will be relaxed by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

The examination is conduct two ways (i) Written examination (ii) Interview for Personality Test for such candidates as may qualify in the written test.

S. No. Test Marks Time (min)

1 General Intelligence 120
2 General English 80
3 Arithmetical Ability 80
4 General Awareness 120

Application form:For the next exam the application form will be available from first week of February 2012 at SSC official website at http://www.ssconline.nic.in
21st October 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Hiii, I m Sudha Luhaniwal!

How to become an income tax officer and how to prepare for it!
15th November 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

I m student of B.com 2nd Year can i fill forms in February 2012...?
6th December 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

is discriptive paper held after objective paper in income tax officer
21st May 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

can i become an income tax officer after completing ca-ipcc please reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?