27th October 2012, 02:35 AM

Information about JTO online registration date? I am a final year civil engineering student

i m final year civil engineering student so i wanna know about the jto 2013 online registration date/exam date.

Related Questions:
  1. Registration date for JTO entrance exam? What is the criteria for the same?
  2. Detailed Information regarding upcoming JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Engineering?
  3. Eligibility criteria for BSNL JTO entrance exam? Can I apply for BSNL JTO entrance exam while in final year CSE department? What is the fees for general student?
  4. Is it true that BSNL is in losses and there are no posts in JTO?
  5. What is the correct way to pursue M.S in Civil Engineering from Germany? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering Final year student
  6. What is the date of BSNL JTO exam? For which other exams can I apply for?
  7. Date of sale of JTO application form for B.Tech final year students?
  8. Can I register for ICWA intermediate course in December if I dont get my final year marksheet till the last date of registration?
  9. Date of results of forms of JTO(BSNL) and DMRC for general candidates? Syllabus of a student?
  10. When is the JTO entrance exam?
  11. Procedure to appear for BSNL Entrance Exam?
  12. BSNL JTO forms dates -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When is the BSNL exam conducted? What are the protocols to be followed for writing the BSNL exam? Where are the forms issued?
  14. Am i eligible to apply for JTO entrance exam? I am a final year student
  15. What is the notification date of JTO entrance exam?
  16. Date of announcement of notification for JTO entrance exam?
  17. What is the date of BSNL Job notification this year for civil engineering? -- [New]
  18. How to fill the JTO form of Jharkand? Previous years question papers? I am a 3rd year student of diploma Information technology
13th July 2014, 09:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about JTO online registration date? I am a final year civil engineering student

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i m final year civil engineering student so i wanna know about the jto 2013 online registration date/exam date.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited(BSNL) conducts Junior Telecom Officer Written Exam for recruitment of JTO Officers.The Vacancies of JTO is divided into three sections.These are :

JTO Telecom.
JTO Electrical.
JTO Civil

Educational qualification For Telecom:

Candidates should have a Bachelor of Technology/Bachelor of Engineering degree in relevant stream from recognized university.

List of Relevant degrees are :

Electronics.
Telecommunication.
Electrical.
Radio.
Instrumentation.
Information Technology.
Computer Science.
Educational qualification for Electrical :

Candidates should have a Bachelor of Technology/Bachelor of Engineering degree in Electrical stream from recognized university/Institutes.

Educational qualification for Electric :

Candidates should have a Bachelor of Technology/Bachelor of Engineering degree in Civil stream from recognized university/Institutes.

Yes , Final year of civil engineering candidate are eligible for JTO Exam .2013 JTO notification already over for this year .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?