23rd February 2013, 11:36 PM
shivlaxmisaini

Information about Loco Pilot recruitment?

last date of fill in the application form....Could u please send ot me the details

21st June 2013, 07:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Loco Pilot recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivlaxmisaini View Post
last date of fill in the application form....Could u please send ot me the details

This post conducted by the railway recruitment board under the ministry of railways and the RRB is to make recruitment for the group C staff posts in the various departments.

Eligible ITI departments are Fitter/Electrician/Instrument Mechanic/Mill Wright or Maintenance Mechanic/Mechanic Radio & TV/Electronics Mechanic/Mechanic Motor Vehicle/Wireman/Tractor Mechanic/Armature & Coil Winder/Mechanic Diesel/Heat Engine/Turner/Machinist/Refrigeration & AC Mechanic

Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile Engineering recognized by AICTE are also applicable.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.Age relaxation provide for reserved category.

In The RRB Assistant loco pilot Examination, Questions will be asked from Technical, Non Technical, General English, General Awareness, Arithmetic's, Reasoning etc.

List of the Best Books for RRB Loco Pilot Exam:-

RRB ALP: Railway Recruitment Board Assistant Loco Pilot Examination
by
Lal & Jain
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan (2008)

Railway Assistant Loco Pilot Solved Papers
by
Kiran Prakashan
Publisher: Kiran Prakashan

Quote:
Assistant loco pilot exam date is not announced yet , but it will announced very soon

For more details about this exam , Please visit to http://www.railwayrecruitment.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?