15th September 2012, 11:45 AM
mohit.rathi999

Information about selection procedure of sub divisional officer in Public Works department

pls give me full imformation about the selection procedure of sub divisional officer in public works department

and the tests regarding information of this post

please tell me as soon as possible ..........thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure of selection of sub divisional officer in Haryana in various department
  2. Am i eligible for CPWD? I am a civil engineering diploma student
  3. Am I eligible for government jobs after passing B.E civil engineering in 2nd class?
  4. Will there be any Exam for the position of Medical Officer in Public Health Department in Maharashtra?
  5. What are the qualifications required for a Custom Job? Am I eligible for it after completing MSc?
  6. How to get a central government job after passing B.Com with 45%?
  7. What is the procedure to become a divisional accounting officer?
  8. Information about Revenue Divisional Officer(RDO) post?
  9. Job Opportunities available in Public Sector for B.Tech freshers? Selection Procedure for these Jobs?
  10. Exam to be passed to become an Electrical Inspector in (PWD) Public Works Department?
  11. Am I eligible for TNSPC group I exam after completing BSc, B.Ed in computer science?
  12. Job vacancies and selection procedure in Public Sector Unit for MBA(HR) fresher? -- [New]
  13. How can I get a job in Public Works department as civil engineer? What is the expected salary?
  14. When will be the release of notifications for the positions of Divisional Clerk, Auditor and Income Tax Officer?
  15. Am I eligible for SSC level Exam being a final year student of B.Com course?
  16. What kind of government jobs are there for me after scoring 72% aggregate
  17. Information about recruitment and selection procedure for job income tax department?
  18. Eligibility and selection procedure to become a customs officer? -- [Most Discussed]
18th December 2013, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about selection procedure of sub divisional officer in Public Works department

Am i eligible for giving the test for SDO post after passing bsc.chem(h)..nd if yes thn wt s the procedure..??
23rd March 2014, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about selection procedure of sub divisional officer in Public Works department

if have done diploma and b.e than after that what are procedure ..... plzz tell me my no is 8518872385
6th December 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

M doing b.tech in electronic nd communication engg.I want to be a sdo what is the procedure ....??????????
16th June 2016, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

I am asking about the selection procedure of of sub divisional officer . I am just passing the b.tech from civil engineering and I have no idea what to do for govt. Job in haryana with my related scheme. I'm requested you to plz tell me about the selection procedures. .......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?