30th January 2011, 11:14 AM
sumeet anand

Information on CDAC course after B.E (CSE)?

hi. i am pursuing my b.e (cse) 6th sem. i want to know about cdac course. when i should give the entrance please let me know about entire cdac course .for this i will be very thankfull to you

31st January 2011, 11:02 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Information on CDAC course after B.E (CSE)?

if you have missed to take the CST-2011 exam on January 30, 2011, there is another chance for applying for CDAC is eligibility-cum-ranking test at the E-level on July 10 2011...

and E level eligiblity are following which you need to fulfill before attending the exam are

• A Bachelor’s degree in any subject.
  • A diploma in Engineering with a minimum of three years formal education after the 10th standard or two years’ after the 12th standard.
  • Other qualifications recognised by a state government or the central government as equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree. In such cases, the candidate should produce proof of Government recognition.

kindly check websitenotification for july month which display notification on june month..
1st February 2011, 12:41 PM
gayatri_gurav

Default Re: Information on CDAC course after B.E (CSE)?

hi ...

exam is conducted in month of march and month of november....but i suggest you to give exam in march...when you are in 8th sem...

there are 16 courses available in CADC .. so for which course you are asking ??

in the above information i told you about embedded course...

for the course you have to prepare for entrance exam... for that preparation you go throw website of www.cadc.in you will get syllabus for entrance exam also which book must be refer...

start prepare form now....and try to get admission in CADC pune...as its a very good...from all among...CADC...!!

Best of luck.........
20th February 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

i want know about c dac admission procedure and exm date of it
2nd March 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Hallo,

I am a Mtech passout student in 2007 in Electronics engineering. After that i couldn't do job because of my children who is 2 years old, i am thinking to take admission for Cdac .Is it Possible for me to do that course? Because i heard that it is very regorous course? any suggestion comments are welcomed...
13th March 2011, 10:33 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Information on CDAC course after B.E (CSE)
there is another chance for applying for CDAC is eligibility-cum-ranking test at the E-level on July 10 2011...
and E level eligiblity are following which you need to fulfill before attending the exam are
A Bachelor’s degree in any subject.
A diploma in Engineering with a minimum of three years formal education after the 10th standard or two years’ after the 12th standard.
Other qualifications recognised by a state government or the central government as equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree. In such cases, the candidate should produce proof of Government recognition.

good luck
15th April 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Hello
Is there any age criteria for CDAC FPGDIS or FPGDST course?
16th April 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am 8th sem of B.E. I want to do c-dac,so when i fill application form?
21st April 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

detail information of CDAC course after B.E........
11th May 2011, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

please give me some idea about the E-level courses and it is
11th May 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

I am 2nd sem student of B.E (cse). can i apply for cdac simultaneously....
16th May 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

i am in last sem of B.E. from I.T. want to do CDAC. plz rply about Entrance exam date & procedure. i'll be gladly thankful.
30th May 2011, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

....i am a third year student of.....BE in information techmology branch......i want to knw all the details anout....CDAC course.....how to apply....and what is thhe adddmision procedure,,,,,can u please help me to let me know these things........!!!!!!!!
4th June 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

helo I am vivek from final yr. comp. engg..I want to know all the deatils about C-Dac deploma.
10th June 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

when the next CDAC exam will be? i want to join CDAC cource in pune which will be started in august 2011. when should i fill CDAC application form?
12th June 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

i am a 7th sem student in cse , i want know wheteher i am eligibile or not ?
21st June 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

send me details of cdac exam ,i m studying B.E.(CSE) 7th sem
10th July 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I m completed BE in electronics&telecomm.so which cdac course is good&useful for me?
21st August 2011, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

how is the DSSD course in C-DAC Hyd. ?
9th September 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

GIVE NOW WHAT IS cdac
19th September 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

wen is the next date of cdac exam
30th September 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i am BE(CSE)2011 batch passout what courses for me recently in CDAC
18th October 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

cananyone tell me when will be the entrance test for cdac for 2012 and when ,i can fill the form for this
10th December 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i am now b.s.c third year electronics i want to know all the details about cdac
24th January 2012, 03:44 PM
vrushabhkatariya

hi sir i am persuing B.E.(comp)
I am very very pasionate about CDAC.
I just want to know all about CDAC .
29th February 2012, 09:32 PM
edward1989

exam is conducted in month of march and month of november....but i suggest you to give exam in march...when you are in 8th sem...

for the course you have to prepare for entrance exam... for that preparation you go throw website of www.cadc.in you will get syllabus for entrance exam also which book must be refer...

start prepare form now....and try to get admission in CADC pune...as its a very good...from all among...CADC...!!
29th February 2012, 09:47 PM
edward1989

there is another chance for applying for CDAC is eligibility-cum-ranking test at the E-level on July 10 2011...
A diploma in Engineering with a minimum of three years formal education after the 10th standard or two years’ after the 12th standard.
Other qualifications recognised by a state government or the central government as equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree. In such cases, the candidate should produce proof of Government recognition.
29th February 2012, 11:17 PM
edward1989

29th February 2012, 11:52 PM
edward1989

Best of luck.........
13th August 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am BE(CSE) 2012 batch passout with 71.4% what courese for me recently in cdac
14th August 2012, 12:56 AM
randeephooda.2012

Hi dear,

if you have missed to take the CST-2011 exam on January 30, 2011, there is another chance for applying for CDAC is eligibility-cum-ranking test at the E-level on July 10 2011...

kindly check websitenotification for july month which display notification on june month..

Thanks
29th September 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

is there any concession for obc criteria?and if yes then what is the proceedure for it?
30th September 2012, 08:26 PM
royal.heart

Hi dear,

Thanks
30th September 2012, 11:23 PM
jasminsree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please give me some idea about the E-level courses and it is

hi ...

there are 16 courses available in CADC .. so for which course you are asking ?

Best of luck.........
30th October 2012, 08:48 PM
manas.1989

31st October 2012, 07:37 PM
manas.1989

hi ...

Best of luck.........
31st October 2012, 07:39 PM
manas.1989

31st October 2012, 07:47 PM
manas.1989

hi ...

Best of luck.........
31st October 2012, 08:15 PM
manas.1989

31st October 2012, 08:28 PM
manas.1989

hi ...

Best of luck.........
17th June 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I have completed B.tech in electroncs. I dont know anything about CDAC. I want to know about its course, benefits, course duration, syllabus, Exam dates.. All regarding CDAC. Please help me to know about CDAC.
10th July 2014, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

good noon sir.i hv cmpltd my B.E this year i need to join cdac course when is the nxt entrnce test or do i can get direct admission..and im interstd in programming so in which course may i join
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?