5th November 2011, 02:02 PM
..*

Information regarding Correspondence MA and Correspondence Certificate Librarian course from IGNOU? Fee structure for these courses?

Respected Sir/Madam

I am graduate,I want to know that about following course from ignou

correspondence certificate Librarian course
correspondence MA
also tell me about its fee structure and time for admission.

tell following one also

Hindi sahahitiya sammlean ( Shiksha Vishard) Allahabad B.Ed from this university is vailed in himachal Pradesh for more I can sent u scan copy of its certificate so that you may be give right information.

Thanks wirh Regards
Suman Kumar
E-mail [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  2. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  3. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  4. IGNOU offers correspondence M.Phil course? Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Phil course in IGNOU? When the application form will be distributed?
  5. How to do B.Com Part II through IGNOU correspondence?
  6. When does the correspondence course in Diploma course commences? What's the procedure of fee submission? Fee structure for the same?
  7. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  8. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  9. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  10. Is IGNOU offering M.Tech through correspondence? What is the fee structure?
  11. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A by correspondence? What is the eligibility and the fee structure?
  12. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU
  13. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process to do LLB from IGNOU
  14. Information about LLB correspondence courses from IGNOU? What are the possible aspects? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do correspondence after completing graduation? What is the last date for admission? Fee structure for the same?
  16. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  17. Names of the colleges providing MD by correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
  18. Can i do Law course through correspondence being a Hoursewife? -- [New]
25th January 2012, 02:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding Correspondence MA and Correspondence Certificate Librarian course from IGNOU? Fee structure for these courses?

As you have not mentioned that you wish to do masters in what stream so it is not possible to give you the required details. Generally the masters course duration is of 2 years and their fee structure varies. Follow the official link of IGNOU; www.ignou.ac.in to get every details on the MA course in the subject of your choice.
Follow this official link to get all the necessary details on the library courses offered by IGNOU; http://webserver.ignou.ac.in/schools/soss/Libray_Science.html
15th February 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding Correspondence MA and Correspondence Certificate Librarian course from IGNOU? Fee structure for these courses?

what is the fees stucture of m.a english( correspondance)
from ignu
1st April 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

fees structure for ma in english course
16th April 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

iwant toinformationof correspodent course in M.A. in Sociology or librarien course, what is the fees structure and last date
13th July 2013, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

I am a 10th class pass student iam able to hindi pandit or any other qwalification i have to need for hindi pandit plz tell
8th October 2013, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Wanted to join ba . Can u help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?