7th January 2013, 11:51 AM
K@A

How to do M.A in English after passing B.A by correspondence? What is the eligibility and the fee structure?

I am B.A passed with Sub (Hindi, Economics & Pol Science) by correspondence .Now I want to do M.A in Eng .Can I do M.A in english, if possible then Kindly tell me what are the Eligibilities and fee structer for the same through correspondence.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A with subjects like Hindi, Economics and Political Science? What is the eligibility and fee structure for the same through correspondence?
  2. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  3. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  4. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  7. Best universities for doing M.E correspondence in Maharashtra? Fee structure and eligibility criteria of the course?
  8. Am i eligible for B.Ed after passing B.Pharm? What is the fee structure for correspondence
  9. List of good correspondence/distance learning MBA institutes? Fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  10. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  11. Names of the colleges providing MD by correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
  12. Can I do BSc IT(Correspondence)? Is it beneficial to do after passing 12th and while pursuing C.A?
  13. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  14. How to enroll for Homeopathy Correspondence Course? Which are the recognized colleges in abroad and in India? Is there any age eligibility? Fee structure of it?
  15. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  16. Best university in Maharashtra to do correspondence in M.E course? Fee structure and eligibility criteria of the course?
  17. Information regarding Correspondence MA and Correspondence Certificate Librarian course from IGNOU? Fee structure for these courses?
  18. Fee structure for doing Private MA in English from K.U.K? Fee structure for M.A course?
26th February 2014, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.A in English after passing B.A by correspondence? What is the eligibility and the fee structure?

I had done BCA, MBA, PGDM AND NOW IAM INTERESTED IN CORRESPONDANCE MA IN ENGLISH LITERATURE FROM DELHI UNIVERSITY .WHATS THE PROCEDURE FOR PROCEEDING?
1st April 2014, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.A in English after passing B.A by correspondence? What is the eligibility and the fee structure?

hey i hv done my graduation from d.u sol. in B.a with(english,hindi,pol sci,edu,human resource,nd voluntary organisation) 3 yrs subject,cn i do m.a in english for corrospondance frm d.u..if yes plz tel me the procedure
11th May 2015, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Can i do MA correspondance and will it be considered as regular
30th August 2015, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

What Is needed to take admission in ma English corresponding in Punjab university Chandigarh
11th July 2016, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.A in English after passing B.A with subjects like Hindi, Economics and Political Science? What is the eligibility and college
1st April 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.A English lit. To do my MA English under madras university by correspondence what are the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?