15th September 2012, 12:22 AM
saurabh behar

Information regarding MBA pharma in NMIMS through MAT?

sir please give me information regarding mba pharma in NMIMS through mat on my mobile no7417870192

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course?
  2. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?
  3. Date of sale of forms for the next MAT entrance exam? Colleges offering MBA in Pharma Management?
  4. Top colleges offering MBA Pharma course and which take admission through MAT?
  5. What is best for my future, MBA or Pharma MBA?
  6. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  7. Should I choose Pharma MBA and General MBA?
  8. Pharma mba or General MBA, what's better after pharmacy?
  9. Information regarding MBA in Pharmacy? Top Colleges offering this course in Maharashtra?
  10. Is mba a good option after pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Information about Pharma MBA course?I am a B.Pharmacy final year student
  12. Can I do M.Pharma after D.Pharma? Options after D.Pharma other than B.Pharma?
  13. Will I get a better salary in Pharma MBA or Normal MBA? Which are the different branches in Pharma MBA?
  14. How to study for MBA pharma if I am a Physiotherapist?
  15. If I pass out from B.Pharmacy then should I go general MBA or Pharma MBA? Which entrance tests should I answer if I need to do Pharma MBA? List of colleges offering the course?
  16. Detailed information and procedure to apply for MAT? -- [New]
  17. Which one is better after BSc and D Pharma between MBA Pharma and MSc?
  18. Should I go for MBA in Pharma after completing B.Pharmacy
13th February 2017, 09:47 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Information regarding MBA pharma in NMIMS through MAT?

MBA is a wonderful stream to study as it makes you business ready and also accounts for a huge growth potential in your professional and personal career. It is a wise decision that you wish to do MBA from NMIMS.

Narsee Monjee is a well renowned university that offers education in different verticals. MBA is one of its flagship programs and therefore it ranks among the top 20 MBA colleges in India.

Here are the details about how to get admission to MBA in Pharma in NMIMS.

1. First of all note that NMIMS does not take students through MAT. In fact it conducts its own entrance exam by the name of NMAT - Narsee Monjee Admission Test.

2. It is conducted by GMAC which is the same body that conducts GMAT on the global level.

3. You need to fill this up in the months of September, October and sit for the exam. It is online and you may take up to three attempts to it. To know more about NMAT, Click Here.

4. Once you cross this, if you qualify (or score more than 208 marks out of 360), you would be possibly called for group discussion and interview. Upon successful clearance of these, you would be granted college i.e. out of the three campuses:

Mumbai
Bangalore
Hyderabad

Kindly take note that only Mumbai campus offers the Pharma program AND so you need to score accordingly to enrol in it. The cut off for this program goes lower than the ones for the MBA program and therefore you need not worry much.

If you wish to know more about the MBA in Pharma from NMIMS, Please Follow This Link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?