22nd December 2011, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Information regarding part time M.Tech course in Mechanical Engineering?

sir

I WANT TO DO M -TECH PART TIME in mechanical engineering , PLEASE PROVIDED ME CONTACT NO.

Regards
A.k SHARMA

Related Questions:
  1. Should I leave the job after 2 years experience and do M.Tech or continue with the job and do part time M.Tech?
  2. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  3. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  4. Information regarding part time M.Tech course in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University? -- [New]
  6. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  7. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. Admission for Mtech in chemical engineering in part time without GATE?
  9. Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University
  10. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  11. Information regarding part time BE in Mechanical Engineering course?
  12. Steps to be taken and universities for part time Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  13. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI
  15. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineer part time?
  16. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  17. Want to do Mtech/MBA at same time, which one to do part time and which one full time?
  18. What should I choose between part time degree course & Distance engineering course in Mechanical Branch?
22nd December 2011, 06:00 PM
sumapr

Default Re: Information regarding part time M.Tech course in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir

I WANT TO DO M -TECH PART TIME in mechanical engineering , PLEASE PROVIDED ME CONTACT NO.

Regards
A.k SHARMA
In Karnataka at Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology BIET, Davangere provides three years M.Tech for working people. it runs classes on Saturdays and Sundays only. you can try it.
29th February 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding part time M.Tech course in Mechanical Engineering?

is there any college that provides part time m.e., or m.tech around erode district(tamilnadu)
28th July 2012, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

What are ME Part time clges in erode and triupur for eee graduates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?