21st June 2010, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Institute of Apparel Management, Gurgaon Vs. Pearl Academy of Designs Delhi? Looking for best designing Colleges in India

In fact I got admission in Institute of Apparel Management, Gurgaon, and Pearl Academy of Designs Delhi, Please advise, which is better for getting admission with Future Prospects. and why?

30th June 2010, 12:18 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Institute of Apparel Management, Gurgaon Vs. Pearl Academy of Designs Delhi? Looking for best designing Colleges in India

Dear friend you should go for the Apparel designing mang. as this feild having many vacant sectors to be filled up in future so from my side you should move there.
30th June 2010, 03:18 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institute of Apparel Management, Gurgaon Vs. Pearl Academy of Designs Delhi? Looking for best designing Colleges in India

pearl academy of designs ,delhi is best as the placement of this institute is better and growth prospects are also good.
30th June 2010, 05:04 AM
amit.2186

hi, both the institute are equally good you can go for any one i would suggest for pearls delhi
30th June 2010, 05:07 AM
amit.2186

hi, both the institute are equally good you can go for any one i would suggest for pearl academy delhi
30th June 2010, 08:58 AM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In fact I got admission in Institute of Apparel Management, Gurgaon, and Pearl Academy of Designs Delhi, Please advise, which is better for getting admission with Future Prospects. and why?
Hi
I think you should go for PEARL Academy of design.
I heard from every one that this institute on fifth rank.
You will have good scope in future in this academy.
Because this academy has very good placement record for its graduates.
I give you some example of companies--
Benetton, Gap international, Bill glass, Monsoon, Colby international.
Ritu beri, Poonam bhagat, Anju Modi, Rohit Bal.
ARYAN LIFESTYLE ETC, BLACKBERRY, CIE, EBONY, FREELOOK, GLOBUS, LIBERTY.
And many more.
So, I dont think after getting this response you may join Pearl acdemy.
Good luck
30th June 2010, 11:14 AM
siddharthkathuria

Wink Re: Institute of Apparel Management, Gurgaon Vs. Pearl Academy of Designs Delhi? Looking for best designing Colleges in India

Quote:
i think PEARL academy of designs is better
all the best
30th June 2010, 06:57 PM
Prototype

hi there,

full web designing courses are offered in 2 ways viz.professional http://www.arena-multimedia.com/courses/web-designing.html and University diploma course http://www.arena-multimedia.com/courses/university-programs/diploma-in-web-design.html. You can collect fees details during your counseling session at the nearest Arena Animation centre.
30th June 2010, 06:58 PM
Prototype

Hello,

It is a good idea for you to do a course in Pearl Academy or NIFT. They are both good institutes and I would recommend you apply to both of them to keep your options open. To know more about fashion designing courses and colleges you can search on the Shiksha website and also afsfashion.com.
There are a number of coaching classes to pass these entrance exams refer to afdindia.com
You could also consider trying to take up a job after you graduate from where you are studying right now. Thus you will learn on the job, and understand a bit more about the fashion design, after which you might consider doing a diploma course.
Do not get disheartened with your current studies, make the best of the situation, work hard, plan hard and eventually you will be a successful fashion designer!
5th July 2010, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Institute of Apparel Management, Gurgaon Vs. Pearl Academy of Designs Delhi?looking for the best apparel management collages in india?
6th July 2010, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

pearl academy of fashion jaipur vs delhi? which is better and why
7th July 2010, 01:44 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

hai
List of top 10 fashion technology institutes in india are:
NIFT, New delhi
NID, Ahmedabad
NIFT chennai
NIFT, hyderabad
NIFT, Calcutta
NIFT,Mumbai
Pearl academy, delhi
NIFT, gandhinagar
National institute of Design, ahmedabad.
9th July 2010, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Institute of Apparel Management, Gurgaon Vs. Pearl Academy of Designs Delhi? Looking for best designing Colleges in India

pearl academy do provide placement but to very few number of students.institute of apparel management faculty is best you can ever get and placement is also good.me too was confused and now opted for IAM.
16th July 2010, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

is the fashion design management course in the institute of apparel manegement (IAM) good? what are the future career prospects..pls reply soon..
17th July 2010, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

yes it is good...we can get into designing,product development executives etc...you can call at the institute and talk to counsellor...dey can guide you more ...
25th July 2010, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
is the fashion design management course in the institute of apparel manegement (IAM) good? what are the future career prospects..pls reply soon..
Fashion Design Management is only offered by Institute of Apparel Management(IAM) in India, its very different from Fashion Management. IAM is very good institution and supported by AEPC which is formed by all leading exporters and manufactures and CMAI which is leading body of domestic brands. AEPC only started NIFT, then ATDC and NOW IAM.
28th July 2010, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

institute of apparel management is best .. as its direct from the industry..n it has more opportunities..as d colg has tie ups wd more than 8000 export houses
15th October 2010, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
pearl academy of fashion jaipur vs delhi? which is better and why
Go only for the pearl academy delhi Bcoz ths institute is the benchmark whereas the others like jaipur and chennai are not preferred by the companies .they even don't hav track of their alumnis.
18th October 2010, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

This rating is not correct as NID is repeated twice, pl. check the rating not only for establised institutions and not for establishing ones.
11th March 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

hi, all i am a working prfessional in retail over four years of experience, i am now working as store manageral position, i want to go for a study alongwith my job preferably in morning classes or anything. i am very interested in apparels and textile please suggest something ? need help
6th April 2011, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

I am completinng my BTech in fashion and apprell engineering from TITS Bhiwani and cleared test for PG in fashion entrepreneur from international college of fashion bahadurshah zafar road new delhi run by bajaj capital.pl advise me,if this PG in fashion.....,help me in my carrier, about insitute track.From sunil kinra ambala cantt.
8th April 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

which is the best college for apparel management?Is institute of apparel management is the right option?
3rd May 2011, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

HEY INSTITUTE OF APPAREL MANAGEMENT IS THE BEST..
ITS GROWING UP REAL FAST TO BE THE NO1 COLLEGE IN FASHION AND MANAGEMENT.

IT HAS GOT WORLD CLASS FACULTY AND IS GIVING TOUGH COMPETITION TO OTHER COLLEGES AS IT HAS COLLABORATION TO AROUND 200 COLLEGES AROUND THE WORLD.IT HAS DIRECT CONTACTS WITH EXPORTERS AND MANUFACTURES WHICH IS LIKE A REAL PLUS POINT FOR ANY INSTITUTION. MOREOVER IT IS MANAGED BY AEPC WHICH HAD STARTED NIFT TOO..

GO FOR IAM..!!
17th June 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

i want to do merchandising degree course.fmg school ,noida/IAM gurgaon.which college is better one.
18th June 2011, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

is pearl or IAM bettr for fashion communication???
20th June 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Where does pearl academy of fashion, jaipur stands in rankings and whats the value of post graduate diploma in fashion design from this institute. kindly help.
23rd June 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Thanks for your opinion. People do not prefer IAM, I do not know why? Is it because it is not that popular or is it inferior to NIFT or PEARL or it has no record of placement. Since you are studying there now, could you please tell me how are the studies there, how is the atmosphere? Is it the same which they claim in their prospectus or otherwise?

I will be grateful for your further clarification/advice on the matter.

thanks and regards,
kumar
[email protected]
27th June 2011, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

INSTITUTE OF APPAREL MANAGEMENT is the best.. it comes under d Ministry of Textiles..under which even NIFT cums..
28th June 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

how is IAM as compared to PEARL. They say there is more indusry interaction there and the syllabi is based on survey done
by them and it is "need based". How far all this is true, anybody who is studying there, please comment.
13th July 2011, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

hello,,, is a pearl institute graduate eligible to appear for CAT exam?
please reply...
2nd May 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

hello people can you please suggest me how ICF (international college of Fashion)?
please reply
thank you
Srishti
11th March 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

obviously pearl academy! iam is a new institute and is not known anywhere...nor the institute is known in the industry
1st May 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

IAM is the only institute by the industry and falls under public institution NOT like pearl that is private. IAM is better than pearl by all means..
10th June 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
xyz

no body will treat you as student both will host you like customer while admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?