18th February 2013, 10:35 PM
kirtishrivastva1

Which institute is good for IIT JEE in Hyderabad? List of best 3 institutes in Hyderabad

which institute is good for IIT-JEE in hyderabad. plz send me top 3 best institutes of hyderabad. if it is shree chaitanya then which branch is good & plz tell me about the fees details also.

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering admission on the basis of IIT JEE rank? Best coaching institutes in Hyderabad to get admission into these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of research institutes in Hyderabad related to electronics? I am 3rd year electrical engineering student of IIT Indore
  3. Best coaching institute after Ramaiah institute in Hyderabad Nallakunta area between Pie, Delta, Mega, Krishnamurthy for IIT JEE?
  4. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  5. List of some good core HR training institutes in Hyderabad?
  6. Which graduation program would be suitable for me to pursue degree course of Film Making and Editing?
  7. Best bank coaching centers near Dilsukh Nagar?
  8. IAS coaching institute in Hyderabad providing guidance in public administration and sociology?
  9. Best coaching institutes to prepare for IIT JEE? I have scored 93% in 12th
  10. Can I do the new reader course after completing Biotechnology? Which are the good institutes in Hyderabad?
  11. List of the institutes offering RF and BTS courses in Hyderabad?
  12. How much marks are needed to become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  13. Which are the best B.School in Northern and Western India
  14. List of institutions recognized by ICFAI Hyderabad? How may I get details about autonomous institutes?
  15. List of coaching classes in Hyderabad for preparation of JEE Mains & Advanced?
  16. Best JEE and BITSAT coaching in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  17. Which is the best college to prepare for IIT JEE in Hyderabad?
  18. How to join IIT Long Term coaching in Hyderabad? Which are the best institutes and their fee estimation?
19th February 2013, 10:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which institute is good for IIT JEE in Hyderabad? List of best 3 institutes in Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirtishrivastva1 View Post
which institute is good for IIT-JEE in hyderabad. plz send me top 3 best institutes of hyderabad. if it is shree chaitanya then which branch is good & plz tell me about the fees details also.

Thank you

If you have completed 12th examinations from a recognized board with physics ,chemistry and mathematics then you are applicable for IIT-JEE exam.But your 12th marks must be above 60% .The age limit for this exam is 17 to 25 year old.

In Hyderabad there are so many IIT JEE coaching center .Yes , Shree chaitanya is the best but you can try for below given coaching centers.Given coaching centers are good with best grade faculty .

For fees you should contact to Coaching Institute Authority .

List of the Best coaching Center for IIT JEE exam in Hyderabad

Aakash Institute
Flat No 101, 1st Floor, Laxmi Arcade, Narayanguda, Hyderabad
Phone No - 04066102991
Email Id - [email protected]

Rama Brahmam's IIT Academy
Satya Nagar Apartments,2nd Floor,Vidya Nagar,Hyderabad
Mobile - 9293958760, 9296902156
Email-id - [email protected]

ACE Engineering Academy
Flat No 204, Rahaman Plaza, Abids, Hyderabad
Phone No - 04024752469

IIT Foundation
SRI SRI ACADEMY No. 1 for IIT Foundation in AP Road No.3,
HYDERABAD
Mobile - 9849061668
Phone - 04023157608

MCC Maths Coaching Centre provides Quality Teaching
Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad
Mobile - 9848212353
Phone - 040-64562353

T.I.M.E
T.I.M.E d.NO:5-37-102,
4/14 Brodipet,guntur

19th February 2013, 12:15 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which institute is good for IIT JEE in Hyderabad? List of best 3 institutes in Hyderabad

List of good Coaching Institutes for IIT & JEE in Hyderabad:-

-Everonn World
-Veda IIT Private Limited
-IIT Study Circle
-Sri Mega Study Circle Pvt. Ltd.
-Career Campus
-Rama Brahmam IIT Academy
-Akash Institute
Ascent Academy for IIT JEE
1st March 2013, 05:10 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Which institute is good for IIT JEE in Hyderabad? List of best 3 institutes in Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirtishrivastva1 View Post

Thank you
List of Top coaching Center for IIT JEE exam in Hyderabad

T.I.M.E

ACE Engineering Academy

IIT Foundation

MCC Maths Coaching Centre provides Quality Teaching

Aakash Institute

Rama Brahmam's IIT Academy
7th May 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

how about ramaiah institute hyderabad ? what is its success rate ? Please tell me ? Urgent
8th June 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

wwhen do the classes start for inter second year iit students in aakash iit institute Hyderabad%
17th June 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

in iit which feild is better?
19th June 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

witch is the best intermediate mpc iit carried collage in hyderabad
19th June 2013, 09:15 PM
monis2092

hello
The coaching institute helps the students in developing command over the basic fundamentals, concepts and principles of subjects through detailed problem solving. The institute trains the students to think logically and give them a systematic approach to problems solving.
List of institute for AIEEE & IIT at Hyderabad

ACE Engineering Academy
SREE Raghavendra Educational Academy
Success Educational Academy
FIITJEE
V Study Circle

these are very reputed institute in Hyderabad good luck
20th June 2013, 02:41 PM
rinku6

Required the name of best coaching institutes for IIT-JEE prepration in Hyderabad:

Bhagyanagar Home Tuitions, Kukatpally, Hyderabad
Address: Flat No. 401, Plot No. 917, Pragathinagar Srinidhi Residency
Kukatpally, Hyderabad -500072

Aakash Institute, Himayat Nagar, Hyderabad
Address: No. 3-5-363-G-268, 1st Floor Laxmi Arcade , Vittalwadi
Himayat Nagar, Hyderabad -500029

Career Campus - Institute for IITJEE, AIEEE & Medical Entrance,
Secunderabad, Hyderabad
Address: Plot No. 43 Vikrampuri
Secunderabad, Hyderabad -500009

Vigneshwara Educational Academy, Sanjeev Reddy Nagar, Hyderabad
Address: Sanjeev Reddy Nagar, Hyderabad -500028

Jaro Education Coaching, Adilabad, Hyderabad
Address: 404, RNA Building, Near Ambedkar Garden, Chembur East, Mumbai, 400071 Adilabad, Hyderabad -400069

Thanks..
15th July 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

my son is studying in x in Aurangabad which is in maharastra ,He is taking studies by ICSE board.
so i have a query that did we get any problem in A.P.He is a 85% above student.please give us clarity about
the admissions and preparation
18th August 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

wat is the qualifying percentage of intermediate to iit jee for bc-a caste
25th October 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

hello...
I am presently studying in 12th and willing to get a year course of iit jee and then appear for iit exam in the year 2014-15. so which is the best iit institute in Hyderabad....?
14th December 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

My son would like to undergo coaching for IIT-JEE entrance test. Now he is in 9th class. when should he enrole for coaching. Which institute & branch at hyderabad (preferably secunderabad area) provides best training. on what basis you say it best? What is the coaching schedule and fees?
22nd December 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

After 10 I want to go for iit coachings so which coaching institute should I look for in
Hyderabad and also give me more details about entrance exams and fees
25th December 2013, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

now i am in 10th .i need to go for i i t .what is the top most college in andhra pradesh of hyderabad
30th December 2013, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

which is the best for iit jee in hyderabad and what are the best branches of narayana and sri chaitanya in hyderabad
8th February 2014, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
I have passed my 1 classs and I want to join best IIT centre.Plz suggest me which istitute isbest for me and that institute should nearfrommy hometown.
I live in Rewari (haryana)
26th March 2014, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

I am in 10th standar
I Want to krack iit or jee in hydrabad iit coaching college please tell top ten iit institutions in hydrabad
3rd April 2014, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

We want to join IIT preparation class for my brother.He has recently given his 10 th Exam.So which is the best Coaching Class for IIT Preparations?
please rply fast. We heard thaat there will be some entrance test to get into some institutions, which are those innstitutes? pl let me kno..
8th April 2014, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

which institute is best for iit jee coaching for my son ,currently to 7th std from this academic year?
16th April 2014, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Please give me the details regarding ace engieering institute at hyderabad regarding iit coaching after 10
16th June 2014, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I completed 12 standard.I want to join in iit -jee coaching for one year please say me institutes in Hyderabad. Near mehdipatnam
21st July 2014, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I completed 12 standard.I want to join in iit -jee coaching for one year please say me best institutes in Hyderabad. cell no 09443678565
4th October 2014, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

i am a class10 student studying in bhubaneswar recently.i will be moving to hyderabad next year. please suggest some popular and prestigious iit coaching cum cbse schools.
28th October 2014, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the IIT coaching. institutes located in and around dilsukhnagar. My an is n 9 class
12th November 2014, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

which College of shree chaitanya or Narayana is better for IIT aspirants starting from Class 11th onward itself with boarding facility and what is the fees structure.
6th March 2015, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

My son is studying class 9,which one shree chaitanya or narayana is better for iit aspirants starting from class 11 th onwards itself with boarding facilities and what will be the fees structure
8th May 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I am in 9th standard. I am very much interested in mathematics but I score 100 %in my biological science. Can you tell me whether I should go to IIT or Medicine
18th July 2015, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

iit jee emcet prepration software available with 100000 questions. Take mock tests,solve mcqs,practise mcqs. To purchase contact 8341227333
20th July 2015, 11:44 PM
Education15

Dear aspirant,
hyderabad is regarded as the place of best IIT JEE coaching institute and it is meant that maximum students in IIT are selected from here. So best coaching institutes here are
* Ramaih IIT study circle
* Narayana
* Chaitanya
* Mega study circle
* Krishna multhy
* FIITJEE
THESE ARE ALL REGARDED BEST COACHING INSTITUTES. So all the very best!
13th November 2016, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

My daughter, who is going to complete her SSC this academic year and needs a residential college at Hyderabad with IIT centered syllabus can anybody suggest good branch with good college.
7th April 2017, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in 10th cbse. When should I enrol him in iit coaching. Which is the best iit coaching institute and What is the procedure
5th June 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Thank you for sharing information with us.It will be helpful for every one
2nd September 2017, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the best IIT main& advance coaching institute beginning from 9th standard onwards for my son who is presently studying in 8th std.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?