12th May 2010, 03:50 PM
sanjay srivastava

Which institute/university for Phd better to continue job & education both?

Dear All
I m sanjay srivastava. I m working in logitics company last two years .
My acadmic qualification is Msc<Mathmatics> with operational research 2005+MBA<Marketing> from GJU University Hissar 2008 Batch. I want to do phd. but my percentage 52% .Can you suggest which institute/university better for me to continue my job & education both.
hurry reply appreciable.
Regards
Sanjay Srivastava

13th May 2010, 12:18 AM
jaipatil

Default Re: Which institute/university for Phd better to continue job & education both?

Hello ,friend you can try in Suresh Gyan Bihar University Jaipur.just now phd forms are released so please check it.
best luck

jayesh
13th May 2010, 12:24 AM
BALWINDER SINGH

Default Re: Which institute/university for Phd better to continue job & education both?

The governm,ent university is best for you .........this will help you in job as well as in your phd........niit is best for you,,,,,
13th May 2010, 08:21 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

These Universities and institutes in India offering PhD
through distance learning, from this institute, you will
continue your jobs as well as education. so please
check these universities-

Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi

Kota Open University, Rajasthan

Pondicherry University, Pondicherry

Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore

Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University

Institute of Post Graduate Studies and Research, Hyderabad.

ok
all the best.
13th May 2010, 08:09 PM
prakashbioc

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjay srivastava View Post
Dear All
I m sanjay srivastava. I m working in logitics company last two years .
My acadmic qualification is Msc<Mathmatics> with operational research 2005+MBA<Marketing> from GJU University Hissar 2008 Batch. I want to do phd. but my percentage 52% .Can you suggest which institute/university better for me to continue my job & education both.
hurry reply appreciable.
Regards
Sanjay Srivastava
Hello,
Since you are a qualified mathematician you can apply for the Ph.D in the same stream or in the Statistics which is having a good scope and most of the universities like Madurai Kamaraj university, Banaras Hindu university and Madras University allows the Part-time candidates which can enable you to do the Ph.D along with a job for the earning. Try to get a university or institute of your choice, but it should be well-known all over the India as i said above.
All the Best !!!!!!!!
14th May 2010, 09:13 PM
sadhan
Senior Member+

hi
you can do your P.hd from
IGNOU,delhi
best off luck
18th July 2010, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

hello,i m sangeeta and i ve completed my masters degree this year with biotechnology(kumaun university,nainital).i wanna to do p.hd.please suggest me the best ,as myself is preparing for csir-net.
19th July 2010, 04:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There are many institutes that provide Phd like Kota Open University, Rajasthan; Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore; Institute of Post Graduate Studies and Research, Hyderabad;IGNOU Delhi.For Phd the candidate should have a post graduation with atleast 50% marks. In these universities one can continue the job as well as education.
20th July 2010, 01:25 AM
agentroy
Senior Member+

the list of the institute are as follow
Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi

Kota Open University, Rajasthan

Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University

Institute of Post Graduate Studies and Research, Hyderabad.
22nd December 2010, 11:52 PM
jitendradagrt

these are some colleges to continue job and education both-

mizoram university
rajiv gandhi center for biotechnology
CIFE
IMA-mumbai
IMA-delhi
IMA-kolkatta
IMA-banglore
IMA-pune
IMA-hyderabad
15th February 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir,B.SC 62% B.ed 80% M.sc 50% i have join m.phil de in alagappa university
19th March 2011, 12:29 AM
marksenin

Default I am happy!

Hi guys,

I am writing this post because i am happy, and i want to share that with you. I am happy with who i am, i am happy with my family and my friends.

How about you guys? How do you feel today ?

My advice to all of you is to find something that made you happy and accept who you truly are. Dont worry about what others say, think or do, because you don’t live to please them. It’s your life, not theirs.

Have a wonderful day,
Mark

P.S. If you live in the US or UK, here it is another reason to be happy: tested by me personally, the cheap cigarettes comunity.
28th June 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

I am a M.Tech/ MSc holder in structural engineering. I would like to do a part time PhD in structural Engineering. Anybody can help me to find a good center..

Razak
20th June 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

hi i am vinoth i have completed my m.tech, working as asst prof in private engineering college in chennai and searching for phd. where it is best india or foreign part or full time, which university is best how. any options to have stipend and other schlorships.

pls guide me
10th January 2013, 03:36 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

institute/university for Phd better to continue job & education both

1.Indira Gandhi National Open University
2.Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
3.indian Institute of Science
4.Kota Open University
5.Pondicherry University
6.Institute of Post Graduate Studies and Research
7.IMA-hyderabad
8.IMA-kolkatta

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?