12th April 2010, 09:14 PM
majhi sravan kumar

Result of Assistant Education Officer in The Institute of Company Secretaries of India?

Dear sir,

Myself Majhi sravan kumar , qualified ICWA in chennai. I have written exam for the post of Assistant Education Officer in The Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Sir, I want to know whether results of the same have published or not.

Expecting your favourable reply sir,

Regards,
Majhi sravan kumar
email id: [email protected]

or [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in CS course after passing 12th?
  2. What is the full form of ICSI and IGNOU?
  3. Last date for the submission of form for CS Exam for the year 2013?
  4. How much years does it take to compete CS course?
  5. What exams are to be given for CS after passing 12th?
  6. What is the fees for foundation exam for december
  7. Last date of sale of forms for CS entrance?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for acquiring membership for institute of company secretaries? Is it after completing graduation of before?
  9. Will my form get rejected if there is a mistake of spelling in Demand Draft? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do CS after passing B.Com?
  11. Information about the CS course in Vadodara? What is the duration and the fee structure of the CS course?
  12. How to study a Company Secretary after completing LLB? -- [New]
  13. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Foundation Programme -Elements of Business laws and Management Exam- Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module I Company Accounts Cost and Management Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Please tell me the details of CFA course? Is CS better than CFA?
  16. Institute of Company Secretaries of India-Professional Programme - Module IV-Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. How should I take admission in CS? I have done B.Com with 55%
  18. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module II Economic and Labour Laws Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
13th April 2010, 11:36 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

Default Re: Result of Assistant Education Officer in The Institute of Company Secretaries of India?

the result are not yet out so keep a check on the link mentioned below :-

http://latest.ihelpstudy.com/the-institute-of-company-secretaries-of-india-recruits-assistant-education-officer-icsi-jobs-2009-760.html
14th April 2010, 12:37 AM
nalanda
Senior Member++

Default Re: Result of Assistant Education Officer in The Institute of Company Secretaries of India?

hi you can get it from here
latest.ihelpstudy.com/the-institute-of-company-secretaries-of-india-recruits-assistant-education-officer-icsi-jobs-2009-760.html

o k
all the best
15th April 2010, 05:22 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

dear,
Results of the The Institute of Company Secretaries of India has been published on the official website which is www.icsi.edu or www.icsi.in. The CS / Company Secretary Results has been declared for the examination which were conducted in the December 2009. The ICSI 2009 Results of India is available at various servers of ICSI .

Find the results of Company Secretary Course http://203.122.58.175/ and http://www.icsi.in/. Feed your roll number to get your results.

The Merit List of the candidates qualified in the CS Examination 2009 are given at the below given website link. Find your name with CTRL + F and type your name to get your name in the Merit List for the results the websites are given on three servers.

For download merit list http://www.icsi.edu/resultdec2009/.

best of luck
7th July 2010, 11:34 AM
Shagun Makin

Quote:
Originally Posted by majhi sravan kumar View Post
Dear sir,

Myself Majhi sravan kumar , qualified ICWA in chennai. I have written exam for the post of Assistant Education Officer in The Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Sir, I want to know whether results of the same have published or not.

Expecting your favourable reply sir,

Regards,
Majhi sravan kumar
email id: [email protected]

or [email protected]
Dear friend you will get your result on the official website as all the information and the results are display on that.

The ICSI results are also display on the ICSI serveres.

Hope you will succeed.
28th March 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

My self Anupam, I am writing company secretary Assistant Education officer Exam. If any one have Syllabus please send it to [email protected]
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
20th April 2011, 04:24 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
The results of Assistant Education Officer in The Institute of Company Secretaries of India are out and you can check them out at the following link:-

http://latest.ihelpstudy.com/the-ins...-2009-760.html

To download the Merit List you can follow up with the following link-

http://www.icsi.edu/resultdec2009/

Thanks.
20th April 2011, 04:25 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Wink Re: Result of Assistant Education Officer in The Institute of Company Secretaries of India?

Dear,
The results of Assistant Education Officer in The Institute of Company Secretaries of India are out and you can check them out at the following link:-

http://latest.ihelpstudy.com/the-ins...-2009-760.html

To download the Merit List you can follow up with the following link-

http://www.icsi.edu/resultdec2009/

Thanks.
1st September 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir / Madam
Please I wanted to know what is the syllabus for interview and written test for Research Officer post in ICSI corporate Governance.
Please guide me.

Regards

Dr. Prajakta Kulkarni
1st October 2011, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

sir how to apply the aeo examination in tamil nadu level

prabhu dharmapuri
28th May 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

What is syllabus for Asst. education officer,ICSI post to be held on 8th June 2013?

Please help me out !!

Wilson

[email protected]
21st June 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

When will the result of assistant education officer of ICSI in 2013 be published?

Mithun Dad

Email id- [email protected]
Phn - 8514071766
25th June 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

When are you declare the results for the post of Assistant exam held on 08 June 2013.

Thanks

Prithavi Raj
17th May 2018, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Kindly let me know whether Drop at in ICSI is academic. Whether it can be added in my regular teaching service as I have served in ICSI as AEO for 5 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?