30th March 2011, 01:12 PM
ayush raj jain

Which institutes can I get after passing mass communication entrance exam?

institutes for entrance exams for mass communication...please tell me which one is it

Related Questions:
  1. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  2. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  3. Syllabus for Entrance Exam for Mass Communication conducted by different Institutes?
  4. Which are the mass communication institutes? What are the subjects offered? What is the fee structure?
  5. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  6. Fee structure for diploma in Mass Communication and best institutes in Hyderabad for the same?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing graduation in mass communication? List of top institutes providing the same
  8. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course? -- [New]
  10. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  11. Eligibility criteria for M.A (Mass Communication) in good colleges and universities?
  12. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  13. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Institutes providing Ph.D courses in Mass Communication?
  15. How to join Journalism? I am from science stream
  16. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  17. Can i do MCS after B.A?
  18. Information about Journalism? I am a student of commerce doing 2nd year B.Com

17th April 2015, 01:05 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which institutes can I get after passing mass communication entrance exam?

Some of the college in which you can get admission after getting a good rank in the Entrance exam for the Mass Communication are listed as below:--->>

Amity School Of Communication
www.amity.edu

Delhi College of Arts & Commerce
www.dcac.du.ac.in

Department of Media Studies,Christ University
www.christuniversity.in

Indraprastha College for Women
www.ipcollege.du.ac.in

Kamala Nehru College
www.kamalanehrucollege.org

Kishinchand Chellaram College Art Commerce & Science
www.kccollege.org.in

Lady Shri Ram College for Women
www.lsr.edu.in

Manipal Institute of Communications
www.manipal.edu

Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication - Under Graduate
www.simcug.edu.in

17th April 2015, 11:43 PM
shanthisanthosh

Default Re: Which institutes can I get after passing mass communication entrance exam?

Hi friend,
There are top most institutes in india which provide mass communication.
list of top most institutes are:
1)Amity school of communication,noida
2)Delhi college of arts and commerce,new delhi
3)Indraprastha college of women's,Delhi
4)Madras christian college,chennai
5)Manipal institute of communication,karnataka
6)Department of media studies,banglore
These are some top institutes which provide mass communication...
All the best..

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?