1st July 2012, 04:35 PM

Is PCM required to become a good Architect?

IF ALL THE THREE SUBJECTS ,i.e.PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY AND MATHS ARE REQUIRED TO BECOME AN GOOD ARCHITECT?
IF ANYONE KNOWS THEN PLEASE ANSWER THIS SOON.
I AM IN TROUBLE.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become an architecture? What is the salary?
  2. What is the education required to become an Architect in India? What are the courses involved?
  3. Which is a good course for me between B.Arch and B.E Civil? Can an Architect become a builder?
  4. What should I do after completion of 10th to become an Architect in future? -- [New]
  5. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai?
  6. Best college for studying Architecture? Duration of the course? What is the payscale per month?
  7. How to become an Architect after passing 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Best college for Diploma in Architect in Maharashtra?
  9. Can I pursue my career as Architect in US having experience as Freelance Architect in India?
  10. Which stream should I choose to become an Architect after class 10th from CBSE board
  11. Total number of seats in government college of B.Arch? I have scored 1197 rank in B.Arch
  12. What is the education requirement to become an Architect in India
  13. Procedure of getting admission in Diploma Architecture after Diploma Civil engineering?
  14. Which subject to take in B.Tech for setting up a good career path?
  15. What is the cutoff required to take admission in IB Baroda for PCM 11th?
  16. Which subjects must be selected in 11th after passing 10th to become a scientist? What all must be done after that?
  17. Am I eligible for IIT JEE if I have secured 79% in aggregate and 57% in PCM? Is 60%+ required to get admission in good B.Tech colleges?
  18. How much percentage is required in PCM for engineering?
4th July 2012, 04:19 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is PCM required to become a good Architect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19990777 View Post
IF ALL THE THREE SUBJECTS ,i.e.PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY AND MATHS ARE REQUIRED TO BECOME AN GOOD ARCHITECT?
IF ANYONE KNOWS THEN PLEASE ANSWER THIS SOON.
I AM IN TROUBLE.
Being a good Architect depends upon Institute you opt for pursuing Architecture Program, Your aptitude for the profession and various other factors. However, to be eligible to pursue Bachelor of Architecture, you must have studied Mathematics in the higher secondary level. Apart from Mathematics, no other subject is mandatory to be considered eligible for the program. Apart from that, you must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination to be eligible for Bachelor of Architecture. Before you could get admission in universities offering the program, you will have to qualify entrance examination such as National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA), All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE). Apart from these two entrance examination which are conducted on national level, there are various universities which conducts their independent entrance examination and so does each state of India.
So, basically if you have scored 50% or more in the higher secondary examination and have studied Mathematics in the same, you will be considered eligible to write the entrance examination and depending upon your performance in the entrance examination, you may get admission into the universities offering the program.
25th September 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

India will make a historic transition from a largely rural and agrarian society to one that is predominantly urban by the middle of 21 century. Though architecture only would not suffice the industrial requirement.Take a look at this course to gain an upper hand. http://bit.ly/NOiIa2
6th July 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I have compartment in chem. & maths in class 12. Can I apply next year for archietecture? What is the percentage required to take admission in school of planning and archietecture?
17th July 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

i got nit raipur b.arch and i m confused whether to take b.arch or not and i got 90.66% in pcm
27th July 2013, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Is it madatory to have maths in class12 for b.arch?
17th April 2015, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

I am studying commerce with maths.Can i become an arcitect.Can i get admission for Bachelor of arcitect with commerce with maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?