25th January 2019, 04:54 PM
curodoc

Which are the institutes or coaching in Delhi for learning German language?

Hi, I'm from Delhi and wanted to learn German language. So, I'm looking for institutes or coaching centers in Delhi and nearby areas offering German language short term courses. Are there any?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How to study German language? In what way German universities will test language proficiency? 0 7th June 2016 04:18 PM
How can I get a job of a Translator(German to English) or Interpreter in German embassy? I have completed advance diploma in German language and B2.2 Level from Goethe Institute and perusing C1 from Goethe Institute 1 25th March 2016 12:38 AM
What's the procedure for getting admission in Hindu college for learning German language? I am studying in 12th class presently and want to learn German language 1 8th January 2016 12:05 PM
How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language? 4 29th November 2015 11:05 PM
What's the criteria and procedure to apply for jobs in German embassy? I am pursuing my graduation and advanced level German language course from Goethe Institute, Delhi. can I apply for jobs after completion of these two courses? 5 1st July 2014 01:12 AM