28th May 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

What's the procedure for getting admission in Hindu college for learning German language? I am studying in 12th class presently and want to learn German language

i am studying in 12 class presently and i want to learn german language and i want to know the procedure for getting admission in hindu college for learning german language.
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Is learning German language compulsory for applying to German Universities? -- [New]
  2. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
  3. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  4. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  5. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for studying MS in Germany if I get German Language certificate?
  6. How to study German language? In what way German universities will test language proficiency?
  7. Is this necessary to learn German language being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering as Mechanical is good in German?
  8. Which exam I should give for doing Civil engineering in German University?
  9. How may I pursue German language certification course through correspondence?
  10. Is doing MS in Germany a good option after completion of B.E CS course?
  11. What do people thing about Foreign Language? Why should one learn only German Language?
  12. Which country is good to do MS between Germany and US? I am an electronics communication student
  13. How to avoid the universities instruction of proving knowledge of German language?
  14. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?
  15. Which language has a greater scope, French, German, Japanese or Chinese? Is there any scope for girls in the french language? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will I have to learn German Language to get job after completion of MS?
  17. Chances of getting admission in Germany for MS in Mechanical?
  18. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
8th January 2016, 12:05 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: What's the procedure for getting admission in Hindu college for learning German language? I am studying in 12th class presently and want to learn German language

Hindu College is one of the top college of University of Delhi and cutoff marks necessary for admission in Honors courses in this college is very high.
Generally, students need to have above 90% marks in best four subjects which includes 3 main subject with English.
Also, 90% marks doesn't guarantee for admission.

Also, Hindu College doesn't offer any foreign language course.
The colleges in Delhi University which offer foreign language course are
-Hans Raj College
-Ramjas College
-Satyawati Co-ed College
-Indraprashtha College for Women
-St. Stephanie College
-Jesus and Mary College
-College of Vocational studies
-Lady Shri Ram College
-Gargi College
-Dayal Singh College

Only these college in DU offers foreign language courses for undergraduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?