24th August 2016, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

Institutes offering Diploma in Pharmacy through distance mode? Admission date and age limit?

Did any institute offering diploma in pharmacy course by correspondence or distance mode? If it is did the pharmacy council approved the correspondence course. When admission is open? What is age limit ?. I want to take admission of the course.

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit of Diploma in Pharmacy? Can single licence be used to open several shop? College which offers D.Pharmacy through distance mode?
  2. Institutes offering Diploma course in Statistics through distance mode? Is there any regular course available in Chennai other than Diploma?
  3. List of best Institutes offering Post Graduate Diploma in French through distance mode?
  4. Colleges or Universities offering B Pharma in distance learning mode?
  5. Which college in Chennai is offering Diploma in Mining through distance mode?
  6. Is it possible to study diploma in Architectural Assistanceship through correspondence or distance mode
  7. Best distance institutes offering Diploma in Psychology in Thrissur?
  8. What will be the future prospect if I got admission in the PGD course through distance mode along with M.Pharma?
  9. List of institutes offering distance Diploma in Philosophy course in Surat
  10. Can I study LLB in distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of distance learning colleges in Gujarat near Surat? -- [New]
  12. Medical institutes/colleges in AP offering Medical Anatomy Course? Fee structure,age limit and more of admission?
  13. Colleges or universities offering diploma through distance mode?
  14. Institutes offering diploma in french course? What is their fee structure?
  15. List institutes for doing Diploma in Ortho through distance mode?
  16. Admission in LLB after completing B.A through distance education mode? What is the eligibility criteria and the age limit?
  17. Which college offering PG diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics through distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. BE(distance mode) institutes and their validity
24th August 2016, 11:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institutes offering Diploma in Pharmacy through distance mode? Admission date and age limit?

Let me make you very and very clear that pharmacy course cannot be done through distance education like MBBS. So you have to go for regular course in any Pharmacy College which is registered.
You can appear in Pharmacy entrance exam for your state or you can take up the management quota seat without appearing in the Entrance examination.
25th August 2016, 02:01 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institutes offering Diploma in Pharmacy through distance mode? Admission date and age limit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Did any institute offering diploma in pharmacy course by correspondence or distance mode? If it is did the pharmacy council approved the correspondence course. When admission is open? What is age limit ?. I want to take admission of the course.
There is no such age limit for pursuing Diploma in Pharmacy through Distance mode (or correspondence mode).

Here is the list of institutes that offer Diploma in Pharmacy in Correspondence mode.
  • SBLMS Education Institute, Dwarka, Delhi
  • Godcare College, Mehrauli, Delhi
  • Winsoft Education Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Dwarka, Delhi
  • BKN Group Of Institution, GTB Nagar, All Branches
  • Karnataka State Open University, Lucknow
  • Wisdom School of Management (WSM) Delhi, Darya Ganj, Delhi
  • Bioinformatics Institute of India, Noida
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?