19th April 2012, 01:57 PM
kp r

Which are the institutes offering integrated MSc PhD in computers?

integrated m.sc p.hd in computers offering institutes....please tell me which are they

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering integrted Phd in chemistry (CSIR GRANT)?
  2. Institutes in India offering integrated M.Sc/Ph.D course after B.Sc (Microbiology)?
  3. Names of institutes offering integrated PhD in Nutrition?
  4. Names of the institutes offering integrated MSc Ph.D degree in India for Astrophysics?
  5. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  6. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Names of institutes offering integrated PhD in Anatomy?
  8. Institutes offering MSc or Integrated Ph.D programme in Physics?
  9. Names of the institutes in India offering MSc Integrated Ph.D in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or Genetics?
  10. List of best institutes offering course in MSc integrated Ph.d in Biochemistry in India
  11. How to pursue integrated Ph.D course in research institute? Institutes offering such opportunities? Which are those institutes?
  12. What are the various institutes offering integrated MSc Programme? I am a BSc student in Physics
  13. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  14. Which colleges are offering integrated MSc and Phd courses? I am a last year of BSc medical -- [New]
  15. Institutes offering Integrated MSc course in Kerala?
  16. Names of the institutes offering integrated Ph.D in Nutrition?
  17. Institutes offering integrated M.Tech and Ph.D courses? I have completed MCA
  18. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
27th July 2013, 06:30 PM
nim@1990

Default Re: Which are the institutes offering integrated MSc PhD in computers?

The institutes offering integrated MSc PhD in computers

Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Mumbai

Chennai Mathematical Institute

Indian Institute of Astrophysics

Mahatma Gandhi University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?