25th April 2011, 09:18 PM
phani?

Is integrated course beneficial(B.Tech+M.Tech)? What offers will I get after doing this course?

is this integrated course beneficial(btech+mtech)? what offers will we get after doing this curse?

8th July 2011, 07:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is integrated course beneficial(B.Tech+M.Tech)? What offers will I get after doing this course?

Integrated courses are very beneficial. This will equip your in such a way that you have complete knowledge of the subject that you are learning. Since you have completed your graduation and post graduation together, you can apply for NET and SET. This will help you to enter the teaching field. You can become lecturers and professors in college. There immense opportunities in this field for you if you are interested.
9th March 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is integrated course beneficial(B.Tech M.Tech)? What offers will I get after doing this course?

what are the courses offered in vit chennai campus ?
30th May 2012, 06:15 PM
kaveribiswas

Default Re: Is integrated course beneficial(B.Tech+M.Tech)? What offers will I get after doing this course?

Integrated course is very beneficial as if you enter this then you don't have to think about your masters degree as in integrated you get admission to masters also.
After this you could apply to NET or SET.
23rd June 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is integrated course beneficial(B.Tech M.Tech)? What offers will I get after doing this course?

i want to know about placements after an integrated course in ece
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?