29th July 2013, 05:51 PM
waheeda mohammed

Is inter mandatory for MBA?

sir i have completed my graduation from ambedkar open university. and i have also done my ssc. i wanted to know is an inter certificate mandatory for mba admission into a regular college? am i eligible?

6th May 2014, 09:29 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is inter mandatory for MBA?

Inter is equivalent to class 12. You have to complete Inter and pursue graduation for becoming eligible for the MBA test. You need to write the CAT exam for getting into IIM. There are three stage entrance exam which includes: Written Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Technically, Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted for the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) entrance. The Common Admission Test is basically conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management for admissions into the IIMs. There is QA segment for students to check the mathematics. Data Interpretation is another section which is about basic formats in which data can be presented in form of graphs, pie charts, tables. There are Logical Ability questions which are about identifying patterns in the given data set.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?