23rd February 2012, 09:27 PM
anji 1

Internship for Electronics and Communication Engineering students?

internship for elecronics and communication engineer, 4th year in hal lucknow

Related Questions:
  1. Internship for Master's in Communication Engineering 3rd semester student in Austria?
  2. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the internship programs available for 3rd year electronics and communication engineering students during the month of may? Procedure to apply for the same?
  4. Internship for Electronics and Communication Engineering students?
  5. Companies offering internship to B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year student in Dubai? What are the benefits of Internship?
  6. Companies in Ahmedabad allowing internship for students pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  7. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of companies which are available to give 1 month internship for Electronics and Communication students?
  9. How to apply for internship in Embedded System being Electronics & Communication engineering student?
  10. How to get an internship program for electronics and communication engineering? Companies offering internship program for ECE course?
  11. Best certification or internship job for electronics and engineering students?
  12. Best company to do Internship for Electronics students? -- [New]
  13. Internship in core companies after Engineering 6th semester in Electronics & Communication?
  14. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) student? Qualification required and benefits of doing Internship?
  15. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India?
  16. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  17. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  18. Can I do internship in core company while pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
23rd July 2012, 09:02 AM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: Internship for Electronics and Communication Engineering students?

~~~Intrenship training for ECE~~~

Generaly intrenship training for technical student is done after completion of 3rd year in BTec. The proseder to apply for intrenship is as follows.

1 Write a letter to the HR department of the company.
2 Letter writen must be of prescribed format. Generaly formate is given by the collage.
3 Letter must contain seal of the institute.
4 If the company calls you for interview face the same and get started with.

Eligbility.
1 You must be above 18 year of age.
2 You must not got any backlog or drop in your acadmic careear.

Companies you may choose for intership.
1 Parle agro.
2 Videoacon.
3 Garodia tronics.
4 BHEL.
12th February 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying III rd year in B.Tech (ECE) from BSA College of Engineering Mathura . Which institute/company will be better for her internship
6th July 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared Diploma in E&C Engineering then Can I join for the internship? and which places for it for Gujarat Region.Please reply to me by E-mail. My E-mail ID is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?