15th February 2012, 01:25 PM
sushilsethi1086

Interview date and location for SAIL interview?

How should I know my interview date and location for SAIL interview. for post Jr. Operator/Technician-cum-Attendant (S-1).my Roll No.-2162926386

15th December 2017, 08:59 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interview date and location for SAIL interview?

You simply have to visit the official website of the SAIL. After that, you have to click on the option named 'career'. After that, tap on advertisement number against which you have applied for the post. There you will get the direct link to download the interview detail card. Click on the link given over there. After that you have to fill the roll number as a user ID and date of birth in place of password. After filling the required data including captha, you have to tap on download card. Open the downloaded file. It includes all details of location and date of interview.
Sometimes, SAIL simply publish the list of shortlisted candidates with heir roll number. You simply have to search the list. If your roll number is present in the list, then you have to read visit the campus as given in advertisement for interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?