3rd February 2011, 05:49 PM
zyrex20

Job after completing B.Tech in 2010 and working with NGO for 1 year? Job if i start MBA in 2012?

i am a 2010 b.tech pass out in the branch EC from SMIT(majitar).

i have 8.08 as my cgpa,and 86% in 10 and 79.9% in 10+2.

what i want to know is that if i give a year gap till December 2011..and currently
handling some work in a NGO

1.will i be able to give a job? i haven't applied anywhere after on campus placement
coz i have some serious personal commitments to fulfill....so to fill up the gap if i work
in an ngo .so will i be eligible and apply for a job or am i in trouble waters?

2.can i do a MBA pg course from 2012 and manage to get a job eligibility?

i will be 23 after few weeks..

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Volunteer job after MBA would be considered as work experience?
  2. How may I find a government job after completing MSW and gaining work experience with a private NGO?
  3. What kind of government job is suitable for me after I finish M.A, M.Phil in Sociology and working in private NGO?
  4. Which government job will be suitable for a B.Tech ECE student while working in Gemini Communication?
  5. Can I switch to other company while working in Delhi Metro after completing correspondence course in MBA? What is the job scope after doing correspondence MBA?
  6. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is better between MBA and B.Tech for B.Sc(IT) student? Can I get job after completing MBA?
  8. B.Sc or B.Tech: Better choice for IT job for 20 year old pursuing BA through correspondence?
  9. Can I get job in Nashik after completing Masters in Public Administratio?
  10. How to get a job in MNC after completing B.Tech with 60-65%
  11. What should I opt between MBA and job if completed B.Tech(IT)?
  12. How to get a job after completing B.Tech in automobile branch?
  13. How to start B.Tech after completing diploma in civil engineering
  14. What are the ways to apply and get job in Southern Railway after completing B.Com and MBA?
  15. Details for NET exam for computer science?
  16. Am I eligible to get a job in defence field if I am currently working in a software company?
  17. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing?
  18. How can I start my own NGO for upliftment of women, welfare of child and backward classes? -- [New]
4th February 2011, 09:33 AM
simran kaur20389

Default Re: Job after completing B.Tech in 2010 and working with NGO for 1 year? Job if i start MBA in 2012?

Hi,
dear, yes you can apply for MBA course in 2012, after having knowledge of NGO, you can get the good work, in near future,

All d best
4th February 2011, 11:20 AM
xavi

Default Re: Job after completing B.Tech in 2010 and working with NGO for 1 year? Job if i start MBA in 2012?

freind hi,

--now you can sit in Walk in Interviews ,just log on to official sites of companies--
-TCS
--mahindra satyam
--tech mahindra
--accenture
--global logic etc
--BUT its better if u do an MBA,
--MBA is The Good Course, And After Completing This Course You Will Get Good Jobs In IT Companies

--companies that recruits are--
-TCS
-WIPRO
-GILLETE
-BRITANIA
-multinational BANKS
and many more
--for the timing just concentrate on studies

all the best
5th February 2011, 09:33 PM
zyrex20

thank you...for replying.....i am grateful to all....and 1 more thing i forgot to mention is...my service to the NGO is voluntary..but in return they have promised to issue a certificate ..not mentioning the fact that my service was voluntary........

so in the long run during placements after MBA ......in the HR round will this certificate be helpful...
as an explanation for the gap i had....

i got my degree on december 2010

and completed the course in august 2010...
after that i got in touch with this NGO on February 2 , 2010....

please do let me know......it will be very helpful...
15th February 2011, 03:17 PM
zyrex20

any1 ????????
15th February 2011, 03:18 PM
zyrex20

after that i got in touch with this NGO on February 2 , 2011 and not 2010...typo!
13th September 2011, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

i am a 2010 b.tech pass out in the branch CSE from BPUT.

i have 6.96 as my cgpa,and 69% in 10 and 53% in 10 2.

and i am still searching fro job........

Please help me i am in urgent need of a job ................

My financial condition not so good to pursue any further study............Package is of no bound ...............i have been trying but could not succeed ....
Please give the list of companies where i can have a opportunity
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?