26th July 2017, 09:44 PM
govindmpi

Which job to apply after completion of 12th with 55 percent marks and know typing in English and Hindi?

Which job to apply after completion of 12th with 55 percent marks and also know typing in English and Hindi? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me information soon as possible. Thank you!

4th August 2017, 07:03 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which job to apply after completion of 12th with 55 percent marks and know typing in English and Hindi?

Being a Class 12th passed candidate the government job options available for you as per your educational qualification are as below :-

a) You can become defence commission officer by joining NDA by qualifying NDA entrance examination. For appearing in the same examination you need to be an unmarried Indian male candidate with your age lying within 16.5 years to 19.5 years. For more details regarding the same examination you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.

b) You can join various government offices as a lower division clerk by qualifying SSC CHSL ( Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary School Level ) examination. Further for appearing in this examination your age need to lie within 18 years to 27 years. For more details you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in.

c) You can join defence services as a tradesmen or clerk by qualifying their respective rally followed by Common Entrance Examination. Also for these recruitments your age need to lie within 17.5 years to 23 years. For details and updates regarding the same you need to refer to the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in or www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?